Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRABBY MUTHAFUCKA
Have you ever felt pissy and didn't know why because nothing had happened to make you feel that way?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeup

(04-06-2023, 03:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: Have you ever felt pissy and didn't know why because nothing had happened to make you feel that way?

Nope. I always know why I'm pissy. Fucking Assholes, Dicks, Cunts, Bitches and Hoes.
Go ride the cotton pony somewhere else.
That pony left the barn quite some time ago.
(04-07-2023, 03:40 AM)BigMark Wrote: Go ride the cotton pony somewhere else.

I once rode the cotton candy pony. He was delicious.
This is real shit...

https://www.astrologyhoroscopereadings.c...endar.html
(04-07-2023, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote: That pony left the barn quite some time ago.

Well, then . . . no reason to keep the barn door closed.  Is there?  hah

None!
Yeah, I called a bird a fucking idiot the other day. He or she really didn't deserve that. It was squaking up a damn storm though.
So . . . to get out of crabby moods or to celebrate Fridays, didn't Duchess dance the Carlton . . . back in the day?

I say, forget the Carlton.  Get movin' and groovin' like the folks in the video.

You can dance . . . if you want to.

(04-07-2023, 02:15 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:  didn't Duchess dance the Carlton . . . back in the day?

I did!  hah So fun! It got even more fun (I wanted to say funner so bad) when it began making people feel snarky. The snarkier they got, the more I wanted to do it. Good times!

I haven't done it since Ramsey has been gone. She's a bigshot now and doesn't have time for us. I miss you, Ramsey, you were fun.
(04-07-2023, 03:03 PM)K89Duchess Wrote:
(04-07-2023, 02:15 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:  didn't Duchess dance the Carlton . . . back in the day?

I did!  hah So fun! It got even more fun (I wanted to say funner so bad) when it began making people feel snarky. The snarkier they got, the more I wanted to do it. Good times!

I haven't done it since Ramsey has been gone. She's a bigshot now and doesn't have time for us. I miss you, Ramsey, you were fun.

Wasn’t she into maggs, or was he into her?
Now that he’s not here any longer,
 no incentive to Mock it for her.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm grumpy today, but at least I can say it is my own doing AND NOT BLAME ANYONE ELSE FOR IT!

(04-10-2023, 03:44 PM)MirahM Wrote: I'm grumpy today, but at least I can say it is my own doing AND NOT BLAME ANYONE ELSE FOR IT!

Did the success of your baking experiment uplift your mood?
I think my mood was a little better. I was under a deadline for something and I took care of it late last night. I binge watched a show.
Externally the weather is overcast and rainy, internally a weekly meeting I usually have with my peeps isn't able to happen right now because of my shitty wifi connection, I never realize how much it grounds me until I go a few weeks w/out it.
Externally I am trying to learn a new job and don't quite have a handle on it yet. (I mean it is only week 6) I also was told I would have a relocation package available to me and now I am finding out it is a lot smaller than I originally was led to believe. I came up here on good faith that this would be provided, so now I am rethinking my strategy.

(04-11-2023, 02:11 PM)MirahM Wrote:  I also was told I would have a relocation package available to me and now I am finding out it is a lot smaller than I originally was led to believe. I came up here on good faith that this would be provided

Sonofabitch!   Taz
Yeah, I was ready to pack up. I'm going to stay for as long as I can make it work and that I feel it is good mentally. On some levels I feel like it is a constant fight. It is ridiculous.

You always have such a great attitude about stuff.

I once read that the happiest people are those who can easily adjust and that's how I try to live my life, but sometimes it's hard.
I am pretty flexible.

Want to watch me bend?!