Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANY REGRETS?
Do you have any? Mine tend to be things I've said or left unsaid.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-08-2023, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have any? Mine tend to be things I've said or left unsaid.

Ask and ye shall receive...

(05-08-2023, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have any? Mine tend to be things I've said or left unsaid.

Mine tend to be opportunities missed, wrong action/path in life chosen.
Regrets?

Not that I can think of.

I've had a lot of grets . . . but I learned from them . . . and thus, have avoided to "re" do them.

Friday's gret was ordering the pork green chili burro instead of the red . . . with an additional smothering of the red beef chili.

Live and learn.
I don't like having regrets & hopefully I've learned from any I do have.

I don't always pay attention to what my conscience says.   Smiley_emoticons_slash
I feel like this was also a prior thread.......

I don't have any regrets at the moment and any I had in the past are in the past, so all I have is now and the future to live for.

[Image: o9mnPV.gif]
(05-09-2023, 11:59 PM)MirahM Wrote: I feel like this was also a prior thread.......

It probably is. I don't think there is anything left that we haven't talked about at one time or another.
Too many to count, the older i get, the more regrets i have, at times i replay it over and over, and its painful. I have to remind myself im human, and i have my own needs, best not to think about it. Im sure i will get mine. Tiki, we have a saying, where there is no sense, there is no feeling.

Or in your case, conscience.
I regret buying a charging cord in a gas station when I was visiting my friend and we took a drive and it doesnt work and I cant take it back.
It was less than $20, but I bought one out of the package. I just tried it again, because I thought it was the car not the cord. Nope. Its the cord. Im throwing it away now!!

EU told apple they had use usc not proprietary.
I'm always apprehensive to use any charging cable that isn't made specifically for my device. 
(05-15-2023, 10:07 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm always apprehensive to use any charging cable that isn't made specifically for my device. 

I had to read that sentence twice . . . and substitute "exclusively" for specifically . . . to make sense in my mind.  

Time to take a long break . . . or a short holiday.

That type of thinking is not normal and it's a bit frightening, to me.
?!

What type of thing?

A holiday is always good I think.

I regret not having more sex.

Just kidding. Sort of. Maybe I just want some right now at this moment. But really I'm just fine doing it myself.

I ask myself if I regret taking this job, and the answer is no, but I am sacrificing a lot to be here so far, the rewards are living at the edge of wilderness.

I regret not saying things sometimes. I try to say what is on my mind now. I rarely regret saying too many things-except now! So i am going to shut up! (for this moment in this thread)

Is that a Frisbee on the moon?
Christ, a cable? My regrets, god help me...off the scale. No, im not going to say.
Do you regret not being vulnerable piglet?

Ooohhhh being vulnerable ranks right up there with losing my composure. *shudders*