Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tough choices
Have you ever come to a point in your life where you had to make some really tough and brutal choices? Sure you have; everyone has.

I've been faced with a choice that is potentially life-changing and I agonized for days. Day after day, it was all I could think of. I dreamt about it. I was distracted from any minor chore considering the pros and cons of it. It swallowed my every thought.

It was pure fucking torture. I'm normally a decisive person and once the decision is made, that's it. No going back, no re-thinking and no regrets. Someone very wise always told me; regret what you do, not what you wish you'd done. So I took that into consideration while contemplating this new path in front of me.

And it was still torture. I analyze shit to death and have many things to consider when huge choices like this come up. Today, I found the answer. No, I'm not going to tell you what the choice I was facing was or what brought the answer to me, but it is amazing how once you reach the decision, it's like you weigh nothing. My mind is no longer racing, I'm no longer debating with myself; I am at peace with my choice.

Ever have anything like that happen to you?
was it if you should finally come out of the closet and admit to being a cross dressing man who likes to fuck tailpipes?
Liquid Wrote:was it if you should finally come out of the closet and admit to being a cross dressing man who likes to fuck tailpipes?
Figures it is OP and the back of a Range Rover. ::dunno::
He's way too tall to be OP. OP is short little troll. Probably spends his time at bridges hoping to molest people for tolls.
how did we get off it being sinCUNTer and her big decision to come out of the closet
The Antagonist Wrote:He's way too tall to be OP. OP is short little troll. Probably spends his time at bridges hoping to molest people for tolls.
Maybe he is inside the tailpipe and that is one of the shadow people in the photo.
Liquid Wrote:how did we get off it being sinCUNTer and her big decision to come out of the closet
OK OK, how about you picking a photo of a guy who looks quite similar to you?
Sinister Wrote:It was pure fucking torture. I'm normally a decisive person and once the decision is made, that's it. No going back, no re-thinking and no regrets. Someone very wise always told me; regret what you do, not what you wish you'd done. So I took that into consideration while contemplating this new path in front of me.
Hopefully you decided to kill Frank. I don't think that's a rule violation since you are a mod.
Heh heh. You people will never figure out what it is. It maybe revealedsomeday, but you all get on with your insanity. I'm tickled with my choice so y'all can't even get to me. Not that you could get to me before, I'm just sayin'....
why would you ever start this thread if you don't intend to tell us. we are not your shrinks.

so just tell us what the touch decision was?

heavy flow tampons or Depends?
Liquid Wrote:why would you ever start this thread if you don't intend to tell us.
Because I like to annoy gullible fucks like you. I like to make people think; to put some effort into how to try to slam me. I see you came up with your typical, boilerplate bullshit. Let's see what the others might be able to dream up.

None of them will be anywhere close, though. 116

I think the reality is none of us care, lol
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:It was pure fucking torture. I'm normally a decisive person and once the decision is made, that's it. No going back, no re-thinking and no regrets. Someone very wise always told me; regret what you do, not what you wish you'd done. So I took that into consideration while contemplating this new path in front of me.
Hopefully you decided to kill Frank. I don't think that's a rule violation since you are a mod.
Nah; Frank pays the bills. We need him around a bit longer. If I hit the lottery I will consider it, though! ::bigg::
Liquid Wrote:I think the reality is none of us care, lol
Yeah; that's why there were 4 replies within 11minutes of it going up, right? ::nuts::
Sinister Wrote:Nah; Frank pays the bills. We need him around a bit longer. If I hit the lottery I will consider it, though! ::bigg::
Is a $3 winner good enough? ::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Nah; Frank pays the bills. We need him around a bit longer. If I hit the lottery I will consider it, though! ::bigg::
Dunno.....Frank? How long would 3 bucks keep the place going? ::bigg::
After all of that, aren't you glad you did let me in?? :Angel:

Seriously though, yeah I know what you mean. I had a 'life changing decision' about 6 months ago and it seems like any time you face such a thing, there are going to be rough spots... but hopefully your highs will outweigh your lows by quite a bit.
I think everyone has those times. I've had several of them, and still to this day don't know if all of them were the right decision, but they were right for me. Sometimes things just work out and help make the decision for you also.
SyberBitch Wrote:but hopefully your highs will outweigh your lows by quite a bit.
Honestly, Syber; there is no other way for it to go. The only direction it can go is up.
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Dunno.....Frank? How long would 3 bucks keep the place going? ::bigg::

I would think a decade, easy.