Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mrs. Roper romp
Have you seen one, or participated in one.  

Apparently,  they have romps all over the US, where a bunch  of people dress up as Mrs. Roper from Three's Company, run around bar hopping,  and wave at cars on street corners.    My youngest son went to one recently.  Imagine a 6' 5", pencil thin 23 year old dressed in a kaftan, with accessories.   It was fucking hilarious.   

Clang, you should totally find one in your area,  in the pics my son sent me,  there were just as many guys as there were girls.
I've never seen one nor participated in one, but fuckin' A I would!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-08-2023, 10:50 AM)cannongal Wrote: Have you seen one, or participated in one.  

Apparently,  they have romps all over the US, where a bunch  of people dress up as Mrs. Roper from Three's Company, run around bar hopping,  and wave at cars on street corners.    My youngest son went to one recently.  Imagine a 6' 5", pencil thin 23 year old dressed in a kaftan, with accessories.   It was fucking hilarious.   

Clang, you should totally find one in your area,  in the pics my son sent me,  there were just as many guys as there were girls.

If I could find one where I could dress as Mimi Bobeck or Madea, I'd go.
You want to be a fat black lady, Clang?
(11-08-2023, 01:08 PM)sally Wrote: You want to be a fat black lady, Clang?

Well not really, that would be racist. I just couldn't think of any other fat funny white women besides Mimi Bobeck when I made the post.
I've never heard of this