Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions, please
On the new child wannabe mydykburns2. (I think that's how he spells his screen name) I think I need the input of you folks to get a better read on this one.

What do y'all think of this idiot so far?
I'd like to know why he joined twice? Now he adds 2 to the end of his name? I think he is a kid. Unless he can prove he is not in highschool, I say no.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
He joined before? I have to go check the members list; I don't remember seeing him before. I don't like him either, Ramsey. I think he was closer to the truth when he said 16 years old than when he said 25.
Childlike...Uneducated...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes, first he was mydykburns and then you locked his thread. So he joined again only this time he added a 2 to his name.
I see the duplicate names. Until a post comes from the other one, I can't check his IP to see if it's the same guy. Would be odd if it wasn't the same guy, though. ::dunno::

I dunno, so far, that's 3 who don't like him. Any more opinions? MF, JB,how about you?
ramseycat Wrote:Yes, first he was mydykburns and then you locked his thread. So he joined again only this time he added a 2 to his name.

Ah. Another retard that thinks once their thread is locked, they have to register again instead of just starting a new thread.

I wonder the same thing some of you guys do; where the fuck do these idiots come from???? ::blink::
I don't see anything that whets my appetite or intrigues me in anyway.

Just another bored high school retard who would be better off studying or trying to get laid for the first time.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I don't see anything that whets my appetite or intrigues me in anyway.

Just another bored high school retard who would be better off studying or trying to get laid for the first time.
Unanimous that this fucker sucks so far. His chances are getting slimmer and slimmer. ::lmao::
Just boot and be done with it. I am sure MF won't disagree. And I really do think he is a kid. Let him in and there will just be more of his idiot friends trying to join.
Duchess Wrote:Childlike...Uneducated...
Maybe you should hit on him. ::blink::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Whatsamatta Moooseymoooose, you jealous that Duch is looking elsewhere? lol
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

I'm not thirteen; so I don't have a shot with her. She likes them a bit on the young side.

AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

I'm not thirteen; so I don't have a shot with her. She likes them a bit on the young side.

So that's why she has G.I Joe figures and handcuffs in her purse?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hahahahaha.....................................
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think you should let minors in. Its probably dateline.
I bet he was doubled dogged dared to join.
ihatefucktards Wrote:I bet he was doubled dogged dared to join.
Actually, Savage owns Duchess (BDSM term). That is the mock connection for that freak.
i agree no minors if it can be prevented or is as obvious as this one. hell, he makes princess colon look intelligent. :shock:

Frank doesn't need the brat'smommy and daddy complaining to the FCC. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You shouldnt let him in just because he says cuntie, who the fuck talks like that.