Poll: Has AnonyMo-Loser lost his goddamn MOJO???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
That Bitch never had a fucking MOJO
28.57%
4 28.57%
It was a rented MOJO and it got repossesed
14.29%
2 14.29%
whaaaaa??? who gives a flying fuck
7.14%
1 7.14%
not sure/not interested
14.29%
2 14.29%
Pizza sure sounds good right about now
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On our resident crack-attack bitch
First he started out with a BANG! Then he went all soft and mushy like rotting food. Has our resident crack-attack, maladjusted, AnonyMo-loser lost his goddamn MOJO? Welll
I'm gonna go with #1 right now, but that pizza option is tempting.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm gonna go with #1 right now, but that pizza option is tempting.
::thumbs::
OK for double cheese on the pizza?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm gonna go with #1 right now, but that pizza option is tempting.
Zenith made it multiple choice, M. You can have #1 and the pizza option both! I took the pizza option because you assholes have been talking about pizza for 3 fuckin' days and now I want some!!! ::wait::
We had pizza last night with fam and friends. I missed it because I was to busy trying to get this fossil-of-a-computer to do things it isn't cut out to do ::wait::
  • [update for those who don't already know] I was offline for a bit due to my motherboard blowing and this left me with only my frakkin' P2 until the new puter arrives later this week.
Hence, my pizza option here. Mistress, feed the craving and go for the 2fer ::bigg::
Newbs: Go all out and triple that cheese! 70
Don't forget the garlic !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Don't forget the garlic !
OH YEAH BAY-BAY!!!

Cheese stuffed, garlic butter crust....I think I'm having a food-gasm ::thumbs:: Speaking of garlic, were's your hot Italian pillow hugger these dayzz Duchezz?
Zenith Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Don't forget the garlic !
OH YEAH BAY-BAY!!!

Cheese stuffed, garlic butter crust....I think I'm having a food-gasm ::thumbs:: Speaking of garlic, were's your hot Italian pillow hugger these dayzz Duchezz?
::dunno::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Zenith Wrote:We had pizza last night with fam and friends. I missed it because I was to busy trying to get this fossil-of-a-computer to do things it isn't cut out to do ::wait::

So your husband isn't the filthy rich Motown music industry mogul you have been telling folks he is? Because last I checked, people with wealth get a new computer any damn time they need one. You are apparentlyjust another entitlement negro wishing Whitey would send them a new Toshiba.
yep....I get nothing here {hahahaha}
Moose - same shit different day.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Meh who cares about ole moose knuckle... He probably is slacking due to the hard time trying to type and think AND keep his blow up doll aired up. I would be willing to bet that the duct tape fix isn't holding.
Zenith Wrote:yep....I get nothing here {hahahaha}
It's not a mock if it's true, nigz. Your boy is a knuckle draggingnobody.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
You are overly obsessed with something here.... ::nuts:: However, if it's truth you are looking for how about we discuss how your momma fucked that certain friend of yours and when you found out about it you......well, I guess there is no need to air all your dirty laundry
::gigg::
Zenith Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
You are overly obsessed with something here.... ::nuts:: However, if it's truth you are looking for how about we discuss how your momma fucked that certain friend of yours and when you found out about it you......well, I guess there is no need to air all your dirty laundry
::gigg::

If my mom fucks one of my friends it would be a White friend. When you get laid; it's with another nig-nog. Just keep it in your species,coon girl.

Weeeeeeeee!

Look at 'em go....hahahahaha

no pussy...awwwhhh that's because you are a pussy
Zenith Wrote:Weeeeeeeee!

1. You like pussy more than most men do.

2. Fix your sig - you have the word "that" two times in a row.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:Weeeeeeeee!

1. You like pussy more than most men do.

2. Fix your sig - you have the word "that" two times in a row.
WHAT THE FUCK!
You resorting to grammar check now??? Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later so I've been leaving you a long trail of shit to keep you busy while trying to come up with some more of your dumb Aryan Nation NIgger shit...

Keep it commin

PS, bettcha I get more pussy than you have ever seen in your life little boy 46