Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother fucking PC bullshit
Now we have to worry about hurting mental states when correcting mistakes using red pens ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SYDNEY (Reuters)
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Now we have to worry about hurting mental states when correcting mistakes using red pens ...
Aussies are extremelyfragile. Like a butterfly or an Italian.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Now we have to worry about hurting mental states when correcting mistakes using red pens ...
Aussies are extremelyfragile. Like a butterfly or an Italian.

That would be "interesting" except that everyone knows that isn't true about Italians.

[Image: BWBW1165.jpg]
86 112
Please, I eat oatmeal almost every day. I recommend your geriatric flabby ass do the same.

You'll thank me.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Please, I eat oatmeal almost every day.

Your wife is not oatmeal. She is cottage cheese.

[Image: big-mature-ass-1.jpg]
I read only this far and knew the rest of this crap would piss me the fuck off, so I won't be reading that link. I can only imagine the bullshit in there.
[quote=Middle Finger]Now we have to worry about hurting mental states when correcting mistakes using red pens ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SYDNEY (Reuters)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:As usual you have posted this at 24 as well as here.
So what? Not everyone here goes to 24 and not everyone from 24 comes here. What the fuck is your problem?
Sinister Wrote:
So what? Not everyone here goes to 24 and not everyone from 24 comes here. What the fuck is your problem?

Wind your neck in biker bitch.

I am not repeating myself thats all.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I am not repeating myself thats all.
Then I will; you are a REE-TARD.
Sinister Wrote:

Okay so will I, you are an STD riddled timebomb.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Timebomb? Probably. But otherwise, disease free. That's what they make rubbers for, dumbass. Or are you one of those idiotswho think it won't happen to them?
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Timebomb? Probably. But otherwise, disease free. That's what they make rubbers for, dumbass.

Ahhhhh so your biker friends always rubber up before they clusterfuck you?, at least you are a practical and responsible cum bucket.

::thumbs::

As usual, you point out meaningless crap with an ignorant flare.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:That's what they make rubbers for, dumbass. Or are you one of those idiotswho think it won't happen to them?

He puts it on wrong.

[Image: _condom_head.jpg]

Moose, is that a picture of you?

Speaking of PC bullshit..I got called to task once for calling a deaf person DEAF, and not hearing impaired. By the way, it was a hearing person who got the bug up his butt about it.
QueenBee Wrote:Moose, is that a picture of you?

Speaking of PC bullshit..I got called to task once for calling a deaf person DEAF, and not hearing impaired. By the way, it was a hearing person who got the bug up his butt about it.
Well it would have to be, wouldn't it. The deaf person wouldn't have heard you.
So, PP, picky are we? You ever hear of reading lips?

Hey, I just came here to post. DId not say they'd all make a hell of a lot of sense.
QueenBee Wrote:So, PP, picky are we? You ever hear of reading lips?

Hey, I just came here to post. DId not say they'd all make a hell of a lot of sense.
Or you consider the possibility that I was making a joke. ::doh::