Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK admit it......whats is the reason you're fucked up?
Just on my way to bed and thought about how fucked up all you are.

We even have a thread, by a fuckin cunt admin, called..."Blowing the margin".

So here you go............My first admission of fucking up.......

I have never been blown by a margin. When I was younger and drunk I did give a midget $8.00 to go UP on me. Fuckin terrible to be so broke.

What you done bithches........suck a hose or 3 ....huh?..........In the bar of course.
I gave a guy a handjob under the table at a bar once. Just once.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I gave a guy a handjob under the table at a bar once. Just once.
I did that in a movie theater once... Just once.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Just once that night?
I gave Bullet a hummer in the car in the parking lot at his work three times.
tell me more... more!
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
86 112
Liquid Wrote:tell me more... more!
Uh, ok. He got me off in a bar with his hand through my clothes. And once in the laundromat.
That "hummer" Sin was referring to, I like to wake Cowboy up like that....Kneeling between his legs, give a little nip to the inside of his upper thigh, and then one long lick straight up.
Sinister Wrote:
Uh, ok. He got me off in a bar with his hand through my clothes. And once in the laundromat.

nice, bar sluts
newbiecollector Wrote:Just on my way to bed and thought about how fucked up all you are.

I have never been blown by a margin. When I was younger and drunk I did give a midget $8.00 to go UP on me. Fuckin terrible to be so broke.

What you done bithches........suck a hose or 3 ....huh?..........In the bar of course.
I don't have a clue what that means::dunno::
Liquid Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
nice, bar sluts

Sluts? How do you figure when he does me and only me? Are you just jealous that you can't get a date, let alone get her off in public with no one else knowing? Or maybe a hand-job for your boyfriend out of the sight of the other people is too difficult for you.

You're just pissed that your partner won't do shit like this. Jealous, in fact. Poor baby.... ::aww:: *sniff* *pout* *wail*
what's a margin?
Momster Wrote:what's a margin?

Wow....whena picture is SO fucking big that it blows past the regular edges of the pages here on Mock and makes you scroll past it to see the whole thing.

Try and post a ginormous picture and see how it makes you scroll to the right.
Sinister Wrote:

Wow....whena picture is SO fucking big that it blows past the regular edges of the pages here on Mock and makes you scroll past it to see the whole thing.

Yeah. I know that. I thought he was referring to some sex act.:Angel: Carry on.

Momster Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Yeah. I know that. I thought he was referring to some sex act.:Angel: Carry on.
::LOL::::rolllaugh::::LOL::::rolllaugh::::LOL::::rolllaugh::
And someone asked me why I was so impatient with some of the newbies.
Momster Wrote:
newbiecollector Wrote:Just on my way to bed and thought about how fucked up all you are.

The post you are refering to has been typed in fluent tardish.

As time passes you may find yourself becoming more familiar with the language known as tardish.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm not fucked up so there.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Momster Wrote:

The post you are refering to has been typed in fluent tardish.

As time passes you may find yourself becoming more familiar with the language known as tardish.

::laugh::
86 112