Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLASS ACT
Mock is a class act, no shit...That may sound like an oxymoron, referring to a mock forum in that fashion but, I just spent the morning checking out a couple of flaming forums and they are both ridiculous...Both filled with rules like, "no sexist flaming"....Hahaha, WTF...Both were filled with vulgarity, very little witty repartay...One had a bedroom forum, it was as tasteless as I've seen, it was a whorehouse...I'm really proud of all you Mockers for being in a class all your own...Does anyone else see how unique Mock is ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Quality aside, I've been searching the net for flame type forums to join to advertise in but it's been difficult finding some, really.
86 112
cunt, bitch, bloody menstrual queef, anal bleeding and warts, bloated lactating nipples, ruptured scrotum, extreme gay bear sex with MF, feltcher, Dirty Sanchez (ass fucking and then pull out and make smiley face on her ass with the shit on your dick), donkey punch (hitting it from behind and punching her in the back of the head), blumpkin (getting a blow job while taking a dump), jelly donut (when a girl is giving you a BJ and you pull out and punch her in the nose and make it bleed).

now that's class!
:shock:
86 112
Why didn't you just post the internet links you have saved Liquid?::nuts::
newbiecollector Wrote:Why didn't you just post the internet links you have saved Liquid?::nuts::
cus I don't want to post your mom's website and home address....
Liquid Wrote:
newbiecollector Wrote:Why didn't you just post the internet links you have saved Liquid?::nuts::
cus I don't want to post your mom's website and home address....
Fuck!...........That makes sense to me
Newbietard never had a mother, he was grown in a test tube, an experiment to see how small the human brain could be shrunk down to whilst still retaining basic motor functions.

Thats why when Newbietard nods his head it sounds like a ping pong ball bouncingin a tupperware box.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Newbietard never had a mother, he was grown in a test tube, an experiment to see how small the human brain could shrunk down to whilst still retaining basic motor functions.
::lmao:: Fuckin fuck! That shit had me cracking up! Rare I laugh out loud but that one got me ...
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Newbietard never had a mother, he was grown in a test tube, an experiment to see how small the human brain could shrunk down to whilst still retaining basic motor functions.

Thats why when Newbietard nods his head it sounds like a ping pong ball bouncingin a tupperware box.

Would it be OK if I steal that quote?

Darth asked me for some weird earthy ones. Thanks in advance
newbiecollector Wrote:

Would it be OK if I steal that quote?

Darth asked me for some weird earthy ones. Thanks in advance
You can use it as your new sig for all I care Newbietard.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:One had a bedroom forum, it was as tasteless as I've seen, it was a whorehouse
Couldn't agree more, Dutch. I opened one of those links and I saw a thread titled My daughter's ass and that was all I needed to see. Puke gag heave.

Sinister Wrote:My daughter's ass
:shock:::bvomit::::tdown::

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:My daughter's ass
:shock:::bvomit::::tdown::
Isn't that fucking revolting and sick and twisted and demented and criminally fucked up and INSANE????? ::nuts::::nuts::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Newbietard never had a mother, he was grown in a test tube, an experiment to see how small the human brain could be shrunk down to whilst still retaining basic motor functions.

You know what happens when I spew coffee over my keyboard!!!! ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

POTD for sure!!! ::thumbs::