Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have a nasty week
::dlaugh:: Hope you have a horrible week and take it out on the new meat.
86 112
Thanks for the sentiments mate, I`m sure they came from your heart. However, I`m a little concerned at your unusual kindness and hope you`re not sickening for some homosexual liberal disease.

Just in case you`re genuinely being nice, may I reciprocate in kind and wish you and the rest of the arseholes around here the very best for the week ahead.
Nope, homophobe, I hope your week brings you untold horrors and misfortune.::b33::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Nope, homophobe, I hope your week brings you untold horrors and misfortune.::b33::

No you aren't.

You admitted a while ago that one of your best friends at school was a queer.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
So you are saying I'm ... what?
86 112
Now there you go with your wild accusations again, accusing me of being homophobic when I have said on numerous occasions that I am no such thing.

I really fail to see where you keep on getting that ridiculous idea from. Unless your ability to read is somewhat retarded, in which case I forgive you.

I`m not one to mock the mentally dyslexic.
Middle Finger Wrote:So you are saying I'm ... what?

MF, friendand confidante ofAmerican queers.

When you used to wrestle each other, I think he was getting more out of it than you, or was he?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:and hope you`re not sickening for some homosexual liberal disease.
Oh I don't know, you mention something about gays every other fucking post. What's the cut off for homophobes, 75% of their posts? ::nuts::
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

When you used to wrestle each other, I think he was getting more out of it than you, or was he?
Oh look, it's the other Mock poster who talks about gays and my private parts every other post.
86 112
Thanks for the heads up OP. I never really quite looked at it that way.

I hope you`re wrong, but I definitely see your point and the possibilities it brings.

Maybe that`s why MF just loves to accuse me of being homophobic.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Oh look, it's the other Mock poster who talks about gays and my private parts every other post.
The fact you choose to spend your leisure time with homosexuals is your business of course. I have never mentioned your microscopicgenitals.
Fuck using the edit button.

I`m starting to think you have a serious sexuality identity problem MF. Please tell me it`s not so.
Jesus Christ !...Another goddamn fairy thread...Cue Barney & Friends...Got yer vanilla coffee close by ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:Thanks for the heads up OP. I never really quite looked at it that way.

I hope you`re wrong, but I definitely see your point and the possibilities it brings.

True, that could be a reason. OR, it's your obsession with homosexuality every other post. Just sayin, it could be the obsession option.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Jesus Christ !...Another goddamn fairy thread...Cue Barney & Friends...Got yer vanilla coffee close by ?
God I fucking love you!!! ::banana::
86 112
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:Thanks for the heads up OP. I never really quite looked at it that way.

MF's latent homosexuality and insecurity with his sexuality is of course his cross to bear.
I don`t have an obsession, after all it was you who felt the need to start a thread asking if I was homophobic.

The phrase "pigs smell their own shit first" springs to mind.

However, I have seen you post where you plainly infer you like women, this is starting to confuse me. I sincerely hope you`re not bi fucking sexual.

Let me once and for all dispel this absurd Howard is homophobic crap. I have no problem with queers, only the way they want the same rights as normal fuckers. I also have no problem with carpet licker`s either, except, like their queer counterparts, then feel the need to flaunt their bent sexuality in our faces etc.
I'm not bi-sexual, just pure 100% hetero ... but I am "fond" of hot bi-sexual women. Does that still earn me a negative point with the Homophobic Crusader?
86 112
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:I also have no problem with carpet licker`s either, except, like their queer counterparts, then feel the need to flaunt their bent sexuality in our faces etc.
You don't want to see lesbians flaunting their sexuality in front of your face?

Why the fuck not?, to a normal heterosexual male watching two women fucking each other is one of the hottest things there is.

Howard only likes Bible sex.
86 112