Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have a great Saturday night
I normally get laid really well on Saturday nights. I'm gonna aim for one of those orgasms that almost blind you, as one of the ladies on this site recently described. I explained that to my wife, requesting something a little different, like wearing a wig or something ... and she sort of took on an odd expression and told me not to worry, she will make that almost blind thing happen for me. I hope she doesn't whip out some fucking pepper spray or something. Crazy bitch. I'll let yas know ...
86 112
You're going to wear a wig during sex?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You're going to wear a wig during sex?
::laugh:: You always catch the odd stuff! NO, not me. Fuck that. Never.
86 112
What the fuck does anyone wearing a wig have to do with an orgasm or sex in general???

It's really a shame that you have to request things like this, that should come automatically. Poor MF....::aww::
I like to mix it up sometimes. Sounded good, anyway. A turn on is a turn on ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I like to mix it up sometimes. Sounded good, anyway. A turn on is a turn on ...
Ok, what the fuck is a turn on about a wig?
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I like to mix it up sometimes. Sounded good, anyway. A turn on is a turn on ...
He can pretend he's fucking someone other than his wife.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
He can pretend he's fucking someone other than his wife.
That's just wrong. If the wife isn't enough to keep him interested, he's an asshole.
No comment.
86 112
I feel like I just blew chunks in my mouth but had to swallow it before anyone noticed. A fair trade.A vision for a vision.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.