Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wake up!!!
I am back...........so start your bitchin'

NOW..............
well first off your avatar picture sucks so bad. You look like the old guy from Big Daddy who ended up working at Hooters.
Next, who the fuck are you?
Thanks for the complment.

I am tha guy your envious of.............................

so suck my noes ass wipe12
Newbie !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Where the hell have you been? Add a custom title already in your Profile. Here are the recommendations in another thread:

http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...orum_id=48

86 112
I have been away a few days. Getting all the preparations done for my daughters wedding......which was yesterday.

Thank goodness he is from a wealthy family::banana::
Father of the bride !...You know what they did last night, right ?...Heh...Heh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
newbiecollector Wrote:I have been away a few days. Getting all the preparations done for my daughters wedding......which was yesterday.

Thank goodness he is from a wealthy family::banana::
I guess I should congratulate you. Congrats, Wedding Bitch!
86 112
Thanks. His mother is a widower........if I was to marry her for the money would that sort of be incest?

::lmao::
Liquid Wrote:well first off your avatar picture sucks so bad. You look like the old guy from Big Daddy who ended up working at Hooters.
That's the worst insult I've ever seen... you just admitted to watching "Big Daddy" you dipshit. ::haha::
Duchess Wrote:Father of the bride !...You know what they did last night, right ?...Heh...Heh.
I sure as hell hope THEY remembered. They already have 2 great little kids and.....hell even I remember how ya get those::banana::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:well first off your avatar picture sucks so bad. You look like the old guy from Big Daddy who ended up working at Hooters.
That's the worst insult I've ever seen... you just admitted to watching "Big Daddy" you dipshit. ::haha::
yea so fucking what. the movie was funny when it came out and still is. Far from an academy award winner, but still funny moments you wet smelly douche.