Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POWERFUL MOCKERS
This is a LMPP inspired thread ~

Are there Mockers with "power" ?...And if there is, what exactly is that power...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can shoot things out my ass.::banana::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Garlic is power.
86 112
Or how about we word it like this: is there a Mock member that you're afraid of pissing off because they're kind of scary?

Yeah, that'd be Duchess. :shock:
::lmao:: You have got to be kiddin' me...Hahahaha ::bravo::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Or how about we word it like this: is there a Mock member that you're afraid of pissing off because they're kind of scary?

Yeah, that'd be Duchess. :shock:

Really? I think that Duchess is pretty reasonable. Probably one of the more normal people here. Don't let that go to your head there Duch. hahaha

Ant is VERY scary. I don't care if I piss her off though. But she is a mean bitch.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Ant is VERY scary. I don't care if I piss her off though. But she is a mean bitch.
I can hear her laughing all the way down here.
I fondly remember when Ramsey used to say the same thing about me.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I fondly remember when Ramsey used to say the same thing about me.
I never thought you were scary. A bitch mabye, but not scary. You actually seem fairly normal. A few others here are just assholes no matter who they are talking too.
No one scares me over the internet, I'm sure you are all nice people. I would be wary about meeting any of you in real life, however. Meeting strangers from the internet is a good way to lose your organs.
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I fondly remember when Ramsey used to say the same thing about me.
I never thought you were scary. A bitch mabye, but not scary. You actually seem fairly normal. A few others here are just assholes no matter who they are talking too.
You were always saying what a mean bitch I was to you. 21
I was going to start a thread entitled: "Things I have worse than Lumpy"

But I changed my mind.

Things I hate worse than Lumpy:

1. Inhaling some big bug, choking on it, the thing comes up but only up till the other hole where the food goes down. Swallowing the fucking thing , and feeling it wiggle all the way down my gullet. It was not a beetle but I think it was a gnat.

to be continued.......
Middle Finger Wrote:Garlic is power.
Especially when it's raw and stuffed into green olives, I have the power to gag someone with my breath a mile away ::banana::
Sally, I want you to know that if we were dating, and you smelled like garlic big time, I'd still let you kiss me. I'm just sayin ...
86 112
Why not just connect canisters?

[Image: gas%2520mask.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   2962073280_39ae447e74.jpg (Size: 40.99 KB / Downloads: 20)
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
You were always saying what a mean bitch I was to you. 21
I SAID you were a bitch. Just not scary.
And I didn't say you said I was scary. Gawd!
Duchess Wrote:This is a LMPP inspired thread ~

Are there Mockers with "power" ?...And if there is, what exactly is that power...
::rotfl::
Brother, I don't get what you think is so funny...Is it the fact thatthe threadis LMPP inspired ?...Or is it the idea that any Mocker could have power, whatever that may be ?...I really don't understand your hysterical laughter...Care to clarify ?
I have the power to scare the crap out of Ramsey.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!

That made my day.

Duchess, Brother is laughing because someone switched her O2 with laughing gas.