Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JESUS CHRIST, MOCKERS
It's odd seeing Mock so quiet...I'm not feeling like the monster bitch from hell this evening...Anyone wanna come out & play ? ::bigg::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: madsmith.jpg]
15 post's for the day. WTF??? Did Frank get pissed and ban everyone?
Heh.
86 112
Oh look, Frank's trying to expand his repertoire. From ::laugh::to 'heh'.
"F" you, LMPP.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Oh look, Frank's trying to expand his repertoire. From ::laugh::to 'heh'.
[user=35]::thumbs::[/user]
I've had such a fucked up week that I've decided my weekend should start today...I'm gonna hang out in Mock & smoke pot all day.
Does that mean you got your modem fixed?
I've just been really busy with the yard, pool and trying to fix a leak in the friggin' thing without having to replace the liner.

Got myself a little site makeover project I'm working on too so I'll be busy with that. Frank should talk to me about this - it might interest him. Email fucker.

I got tickets to see Reverend Horton Heat and another set to see Social Distortion! September and October now give me something to look forward to instead of dreading the end of warm weather.
No, nothing is fixed, it wasn't my modem...Dell blames AOL, AOL blames Dell, I can't deal with any of those people anymore...Cowboy is going out of town Friday and I'm sending it with him so that someone can at least diagnose the problem...I'm appalled that this issue had the power to turn me into a raving lunatic so, I've just decided to say, fuck it...
Can you get onto the internet any other way with it that isn't AOL?
No, I can't...Everything loads perfectly and whenI sign on it continues to dial up over & over...The last personI spoke with said it was my motherboard, I disagree...What finally pushed me over the edge was when they told me my 2 yr. in home service contract was void because I said my problems began after a storm went through...Fuckers
Duchess Wrote:No, I can't...Everything loads perfectly and whenI sign on it continues to dial up over & over...The last personI spoke with said it was my motherboard, I disagree...What finally pushed me over the edge was when they told me my 2 yr. in home service contract was void because I said my problems began after a storm went through...Fuckers
I had that problem before but fuck me if I can remember what the cause behind it was. I'm thinking it was the ISP. God, I hated dial-up!
I've been remodeling a bedroom so haven't had my head online for mocking recently ... fucking thing is keeping me too busy, lots of little projects within the general remodeling effort, and it has to be done by Sunday.
86 112
'tis the season....

7 cord of wood split and stacked

18' high 20'x30' open-beamed/tongue and grooved cedar outdoor living area ceiling..two coats of stain

265 sqyds of carpet cleaned

4000 gallon water feature cleaned

Trying to keep the garden alive (heat/hail storms/deer)

trying to stay cool...+100 for past week with a 35 degree drop to a expected high of 73 today.

and, a real day job too....

besides, I can't say the topics for the past week herehave been worth commenting on...I'll read but it's not worth the energy at 11:00pm PDT to respond to anything.

Fug duh kund
Duchess Wrote:I've had such a fucked up week that I've decided my weekend should start today...I'm gonna hang out in Mock & smoke pot all day.
If I were you I would find something more interesting to do than hang out here. Mockland has gone to hell and is duller than dull. But then again it could be the people that hang out here with the excdeption of a few. Hence the reason I am mostly MIA.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Shut the fuck up, Ramsey
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Kiss my white ass Crash.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I don't eat cottage cheese as a rule...::finger::
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021