Poll: Do you chat with online friends about online situations?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of course not, that's insane
18.18%
2 18.18%
Of course, we're friends and can discuss anything we want
36.36%
4 36.36%
Frank's an asshole
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you discuss online events with friends?
Asshole aka Frank is trying to make it sound strange that Clancy and I chat about things we've read online. In fact several of us here have done that as well, and regardless what idiot boy thinks, it's not some big fucking conspiracy.
yes, when it's people we know in real life or have known for years, sometimes it's best to confine comments to emails.

Chatting about things you've read online is, in a general sense, AOK. But when you chat it up with some middle-aged victim-bitch about message board forum admins, members, and affairs you are not a part of, then you are an enabling voyeuristic drama-fag sissy-fuck and at that point, both parties give way too much of a fuck about who says what and where on internet forums.

Chatting is fine. Caring too much about forum bullshit and being a faggy voyeur is not fine.
86 112
I've occasionally talked about forum drama bullshit between Mock & 24 but, only with members that know what's going on and on more than one occasion I've talked about Mock with my personal friends, none of whom are a member but, it's just been general bullshit type stuff, funny & outrageous crap.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like to convey the stupidity and arrogance of the wingnuts like millicent and mudflap. Their jingoism is always good for a laugh when levity is called for at work. Otherwise, no.
Fug duh kund
Does pretending to care because you are trying to score some strange internet pussy count?
(11-23-2009, 06:47 PM)twisteroo Wrote: strange internet pussy

is a redundancy...
Fug duh kund
(11-23-2009, 06:52 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 06:47 PM)twisteroo Wrote: strange internet pussy

is a redundancy...

I see your point.
I don't discuss this place with anyone really. I have told a few friends about it but no one is interested is joining.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Events, yes. Online friends? Rarely, and usually not unless the person I'm talking to actually knows the person (online). I've discussed and even criticized people I know online with other people a few times, sometimes people who do not know the other person at all, but I never go back and tell the person who was discussed what was said about them.

Of course, we know that Frank is a special case. ::lol::
Nothing wrong with taking the piss out of online dickheads.
I'm all for it105
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
(11-23-2009, 06:47 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Does pretending to care because you are trying to score some strange internet pussy count?

You need some serious help my friend::blink::::dontknow::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
"Frank's an asshole" is at 44.44%. hehe
I talk about whatever I want to anytime I want to , there is no one powerful enough to stop me.

as a general rule I do not advertise the forums Iam a member of or my user name if I do.

what if one of the dumb fucks I talk to about this place come here , make an ass out of themselves and I have to tell them what a bitch they are?

then I would have to tell them again in person that would just be more fun than I could stand so I don't do it.

since I know this is a pissing match between you and frank, I suggest you both sit and piss for awhile.

Fuckin whiny assed bitches and pussy admins piss me off.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Hey Dick, kiss my lily white ass, motherfucker. And have a happy fucking thanksgiving, you gobbling piece of shit.
(11-26-2009, 07:11 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Hey Dick, kiss my lily white ass, motherfucker. And have a happy fucking thanksgiving, you gobbling piece of shit.

same to you lumpy ! well except for kissing your own lilly white ass thats just to sick to think about !::laughp::
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You must be pretty fuckin' special, not just anyone gets invited to do that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-23-2009, 09:13 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Asshole aka Frank is trying to make it sound strange that Clancy and I chat about things we've read online. In fact several of us here have done that as well, and regardless what idiot boy thinks, it's not some big fucking conspiracy.

So, Frumpy, have you opened your eyes to the pathetic fag-like quality it takes for a grown man to produce wordy emails with some forum soap opera bitch that plays victim? When he isn't even a member at those places? I hope so, Frumpy.
86 112