Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas remembered
My daughter woke up last night came down into the lounge and said:-

"I can hear sleigh bells, has Father Christmas come early this year?"

Ah, to be child at Christmas time again.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm sure the bastard child is going to love your arrogant atheist bullshit.
86 112
that is sweet and lovely OP. one year i made my very dignified Dad dress up in a santa costume and jingle some sleigh bells as he ran across the snow in our yard. my kids never forgot it. memories. i love those memories.

I hope his family gets bitten this Christmas by a diseased hamster while opening up its all-natural exercise ball.
86 112
(12-08-2009, 11:50 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'm sure the bastard child is going to love your arrogant atheist bullshit.

Congratulations at once again cementing your reputation of one of the most loathsome pricks at Mock.

Mocking an 8 year old girl from 2000 miles away, what a man.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP, it's medication time. You seem to have forgotten how you have commented negatively on my wife and kids in the past. It's OK, I don't expect much from someone who thinks rodents want to be in glass boxes and even smaller, ball-like prisons for "fun."
86 112
MF can Mock an 8 year old kid, but God forbid he doesn't remain neutral and make fun of that freak Saint like the rest of us.
I don't give a fuck about OP's feelings, but I care about being a decent neutral admin at 24. Get that through your thick skull.
86 112
(12-08-2009, 12:07 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: OP, it's medication time. You seem to have forgotten how you have commented negatively on my wife and kids in the past. It's OK, I don't expect much from someone who thinks rodents want to be in glass boxes and even smaller, ball-like prisons for "fun."

More hamster shit, I'm surprised you could keep your cock out of your daughters arse long enough to think of all that hamster stuff.
Here's hoping your house burns down this xmas and your loyal doggies feast on all your scorched corpses.

(12-08-2009, 12:42 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 12:07 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: OP, it's medication time. You seem to have forgotten how you have commented negatively on my wife and kids in the past. It's OK, I don't expect much from someone who thinks rodents want to be in glass boxes and even smaller, ball-like prisons for "fun."

More hamster shit, I'm surprised you could keep your cock out of your daughters arse long enough to think of all that hamster stuff.
Here's hoping your house burns down this xmas and your loyal doggies feast on all your scorched corpses.

The hamster shit doesn't get old with me because you still have them, still breed them to have ribbed backs for your ass adventures, and it's still pathetic.
86 112
(12-08-2009, 12:48 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

The hamster shit doesn't get old with me because you still have them, still breed them to have ribbed backs for your ass adventures, and it's still pathetic.

You are now officially boring everyone to tears, start a thread about anything else except hamsters quick, before you put a sleeper hold on the membership of mock.
(12-08-2009, 12:56 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 12:48 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

You are now officially boring everyone to tears, start a thread about anything else except hamsters quick, before you put a sleeper hold on the membership of mock.

Alright, I'll give the hamster thing a rest. But note that it's only because I get upset when I think about how your cage them so unnaturally and have cared about hamster welfare more than being married for your daughter.

Moving on.
86 112
Give it a rest you boring cunt.
Stop repeating lines your wife used on you since the day she first realized you were too much of a fucked up dopey kid to ask for her hand in marriage, you bastard-child producing moron.
86 112
This was nice 42. It inspired me to take my Christmas decorations out of the attic.
(12-08-2009, 02:08 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Stop repeating lines your wife used on you since the day she first realized you were too much of a fucked up dopey kid to ask for her hand in marriage, you bastard-child producing moron.

I asked her to marry me and she said yes within six weeks of meeting her you cock jockey.

My "bastard" child is worth ten times more what any of your guinea mongrel rugrats are worth.
6 weeks isn't enough time. You basically tricked her. I am sure she is sorry she had a kid with you.
86 112
This whole "I say to-mar-toe you say to-may-to" crap is nothing but perpetual and tedious drivel, more or less what I have come to expect from you of late.
Not so much mocking more autistic and retarded repetition, you are turning into Rainman.

"Hamsters, hamsters, out of wedlock charlie babbage, hamsters, out of wedlock hamsters charlie babbage, go to leave the table, hamsters, hamsters, NYYAAAAAHHHHH!"
"Honey, let's have a kid without being married on purpose. I am a loser who isn't ready. By the way, check out this new hamster exercise ball. It keeps them in a 20 square inch space and forces them to roll if they move."
86 112

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)