Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey ant !!
are you mad at me ?

if you are I would like to apoligise41

But I just can't fucking do it! you whiny Bitch::rotf::::rotf::
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

How can I be mad at someone who can't even spell apologize? I can only pity you.
Tell you what dumbass, I feel a bit of Christmas kindness today.

Feel free to use, hotlink or whatever you want to do with that file. I think it suits you just fine and it won't kill me to give to your sticky fingered little charity of selfishness.

so here ya go - use it to your hearts content all over the internet.

http://twitchinkitten.com/sounds/you_dick.mp3

I think Dick is someone you all know from 24.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-11-2009, 11:31 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Tell you what dumbass, I feel a bit of Christmas kindness today.

Feel free to use, hotlink or whatever you want to do with that file. I think it suits you just fine and it won't kill me to give to your sticky fingered little charity of selfishness.

so here ya go - use it to your hearts content all over the internet.

http://twitchinkitten.com/sounds/you_dick.mp3

lets see what is that phrase? Ummmmmm Oh Ya I remember now !

Kiss My Ass !86

Take your stupid crap and shove it where only large
foreign objects have been before.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-12-2009, 07:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's what I figured too... his political beliefs are sort of klannish.
(12-12-2009, 08:52 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(12-12-2009, 07:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's what I figured too... his political beliefs are sort of klannish.

86 I don't post on 24.

I have an account there but I haven't used it in a year or more.

I guarantee you I'am no one but me.::rotf::
John Adams

(12-12-2009, 09:05 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I guarantee you I'am no one but me.::rotf::

Yeah, a cranky geezer...Why are all you far right people such miserable bitches with the attitude of my way or the highway ?...huh ?
(12-12-2009, 09:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-12-2009, 09:05 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I guarantee you I'am no one but me.::rotf::

Yeah, a cranky geezer...Why are all you far right people such miserable bitches with the attitude of my way or the highway ?...huh ?

why are all of you far left fucks such miserable whiny bitches?21

It will be ok, Im sure that eventually the left will completely erode all personal freedom and repeal the constitution.11

being the miserable fucking sheeple that you all are.45
John Adams

You silly, old cow...I sit a lil' more to the right than I do the left. 86
My Butt Butter is spread on both cheeks.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Hahahaha...So is the fat assed chicks' down the road. ::giggle::

Because they fail to recognize there is a middle?

Because Dick is really a cunt?

Because they are ungracious pricks?

It must be very lonely going around with such pent up anger 11
I bet there's a BIG pile of dirty socks at the foot of his bed, couch, and favorite comfy chair.
(12-12-2009, 11:04 AM)The Antagonist Wrote:

Because they fail to recognize there is a middle?

Because Dick is really a cunt?

Because they are ungracious pricks?

It must be very lonely going around with such pent up anger 11
I bet there's a BIG pile of dirty socks at the foot of his bed, couch, and favorite comfy chair.

a middle to what?

They are my socks and I can put hem anywhere I want to, the left has no right to tell me where my socks can be piled, YET "this is the shit I have been talking about the fucking far left even wants to control a mans dirty clothes".86

a cunt and a prick?

I guess we will have to wait for the translation to know what the fuck Ant is actually talking about ,as usual.
John Adams

Sadly, you're the only one who failed to understand. Dickless.

Ooohhhh..Dickless...Hahaha...I like that too !...You're on a roll today, baby. 27
And the dirty sock analogy went right over his pointed little head!
(12-12-2009, 11:24 AM)D Wrote: Sadly, you're the only one who failed to understand. Dickless.

::rotf:: Damn you're dumb! ::laughp::

You know and I know that you have no fucking Idea what was being said by either Ant or Myself.
John Adams

I'd like to pick that laughing smiley up by his feet & use him like a bat...That is the first thought that runs through my mind whenever I see him...He's an annoying lil' fucker. ::lol::
(12-12-2009, 04:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-12-2009, 11:24 AM)D Wrote: Sadly, you're the only one who failed to understand. Dickless.

::rotf:: Damn you're dumb! ::laughp::

You know and I know that you have no fucking Idea what was being said by either Ant or Myself.

I'm sorry, unlike you I have at least 2 brain cells to rub together and make a cognitive thought. Whereas you're just a two bit ignoramus who thinks he's a genius.