Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who was the first
Person to tell you that you were a dumbass?

you know a fucked up personality?

there has to be some reason why all of you fucked up people ended up in Mock ?::lol::

are you short and fat like MF ?
got pumped in the butt by all your buddies one night while drunk like Opie?
rode hard and put away wet like Syber?
dumped for a poodle like lumpy?
locked in closet for most of your pre adolecent years like ant?

by the way don't feel bad if your names not on the list you can be sure that I have recognized your dementia and the reasons for it, I just don't feel like taking the time to type all that crap out.86

I just want you all to know that while you're a fucked up bunch of people you're probably the best people I know.

Merry fucking Christmas all you rat fucks!
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

The first person to ever call me a dumbass was Ant about two years ago.
86 112
My Mom, when I was in 3rd grade.
Did he just call me a poodle?
(12-15-2009, 10:05 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Did he just call me a poodle?

I think he called Duchess a poodle at one point, must be some kind of fetish.

I wouldn't know though, since I have him in the iggy box.

I didn't even get an honorable mention ~ 86
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-16-2009, 05:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I didn't even get an honorable mention ~ 86

the list only contained the most fucked up 78:
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm as fucked up as the rest of these people...and don't you forget it. 27
(12-16-2009, 08:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm as fucked up as the rest of these people...and don't you forget it. 27

OH Hell no ! opie is by far the most fucked up, MF only made the list because he plays with opie's hamsters.
some kind of delusional repressed sexual thing I think.

while I do think you are fucked up because you live vicariously through your avatar, thats far from being the most fucked up on mock.::laughp::
John Adams

I live vicariously through my avatar ?...Hahahaha...Are you insane ? 28
(12-16-2009, 08:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you insane ? 28

Its possible, but I doubt it.

let me ask the 8 ball,,,,,,

the 8 balls says no.78:
John Adams

I've never been called a dumbass in real life, but I think I've been called one here. Hang on while I get out my little fucking mock journal from underneath my bed, that's where I keep track of all the names I've been called over the past year.
(12-16-2009, 10:02 AM)sally Wrote: I've never been called a dumbass in real life, but I think I've been called one here. Hang on while I get out my little fucking mock journal from underneath my bed, that's where I keep track of all the names I've been called over the past year.

::lol::
86 112
People call me all sorts of names in here but never dumbass.

People who know me know that amongst my many varied faults and flaws stupidity isn't one of them.

There's a thin line between genius and madness dick but you are too dumb to walk the tightrope.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I've called you dumb-ass plenty of times, OP. Since you've forgotten let me remind you that they were all well-deserved.
86 112
Let me rephrase....

Nobody who matters has ever called me dumbass.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You sure talk with someone who doesn't matter a lot, then. I guess you got into the habit from all those conversations with your transvestite shadow friends or whatever the fuck you hallucinated.
86 112
(12-16-2009, 08:44 AM)IMaDick Wrote: while I do think you are fucked up because you live vicariously through your avatar, thats far from being the most fucked up on mock.::laughp::

I hate to burst your bubble but Duchess is hot in real life, why do you think I'm so nice to her? It's also the main reason I tolerate Sally, soup chicken?, yes, but a hot soup chicken.
(12-16-2009, 10:37 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: transvestite shadow friends

These are things you shouldn't discuss in public, save it for private moments alone with your body pillow.
(12-16-2009, 10:42 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(12-16-2009, 10:37 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: transvestite shadow friends

These are things you shouldn't discuss in public, save it for private moments alone with your body pillow.

I'd be quiet if I were you. My body pillow knows how to find you.
86 112