Poll: Shall we aim for more creative insults in 2010?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sounds like a good idea!
83.33%
5 83.33%
I'm comfortable in my repetitiveness
16.67%
1 16.67%
I couldn't be creative if I tried (this option created exclusively for Frank)
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's all make a New Year's resolution
Let's try to be more original and creative in our insults, shall we?
Frank is always original with me, he uses hamster, hamster ass, hamster up my ass very creatively.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Let's try to do less complaining and crying like a drama-stirring victim about forum posts, shall we?
86 112
Jank up your mothers snatch:B
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
(12-27-2009, 02:30 PM)Freak magnet Wrote: Jank up your mothers snatch:B

Perfect example, I've NEVER heard that one before. ::lol::
Why not stick your head up someones ass and call it night? You could make believe you were spelunking. Please start with Julie. Bring a flashlight.105
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-27-2009, 02:36 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

WTF does THAT mean? Jank! Thats not even a fucking word I can do that! watch......sumtp im ally guts gon simm sim sallu...or just use any line in a rap song.
(12-27-2009, 02:52 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-27-2009, 02:36 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

WTF does THAT mean? Jank! Thats not even a fucking word I can do that! watch......sumtp im ally guts gon simm sim sallu

I was gonna say the same thing about your spelunking comment.52
(12-27-2009, 02:00 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Let's try to do less complaining and crying like a drama-stirring victim about forum posts, shall we?

Drama stirring crybaby victim bitch.

Another rarely used creative jewel in little Guido's stunning forum repertoire. Especially effective from someone who sniffs out forum drama like a desperate and retarded bloodhound.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Please stop quoting Frank, I'm enjoying the quality of Mock a lot more with him on ignore. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Shit the only way for me to be more creative is to be fucking nice to syber.

MF will always suck farts from dead chickens there is little hope of a change there, but hell be fucking nice to syber? This will be an especially cruel fucking year for me.

unless of course I fail with my resolution.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

My resolution is to always check my sump pump before going to bed, that fucking thing filled with silt and shit and now I have an inch of water in my basement, what a fucking mess. 15
(12-27-2009, 03:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Shit the only way for me to be more creative is to be fucking nice to syber.

Aww..you like her, I can tell...Dick has a thing for Syber...Isn't that special...You do have a heart, you cranky ol' geezer & it's not all black..39
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-27-2009, 03:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: My resolution is to always check my sump pump before going to bed, that fucking thing filled with silt and shit and now I have an inch of water in my basement, what a fucking mess. 15

Substitute the words 'sump pump' with 'wife' and we've got something here.
My resolution is to always check my lumpy pussy before going to bed, that fucking thing filled with silt and shit and now I have an inch of water in my basement, what a fucking mess. 15
[/quote]

Your poor wife. 11
(12-27-2009, 04:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: My resolution is to always check my lumpy pussy before going to bed, that fucking thing filled with silt and shit and now I have an inch of water in my basement, what a fucking mess. 15

maybe you should resolve to read your godamn email once a week or so, and stop murdering helpless cute little chipmunks and other sweet adorable woodland creatures! 37

(12-27-2009, 04:19 PM)jackboots Wrote:
(12-27-2009, 04:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: My resolution is to always check my lumpy pussy before going to bed, that fucking thing filled with silt and shit and now I have an inch of water in my basement, what a fucking mess. 15

maybe you should resolve to read your godamn email once a week or so, and stop murdering helpless cute little chipmunks and other sweet adorable woodland creatures! 37

This computer is so fucked it takes 5 min to even get in to my e-mail. No shit!
(12-27-2009, 04:19 PM)jackboots Wrote: stop murdering helpless cute little chipmunks and other sweet adorable woodland creatures!

*GASP*...He's doing that AGAIN ?!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
well i emailed you i was getting you a new computer for Christmas, but it's too late now. it expired. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin