Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Way to Annoy Family/Friends...
How do YOU say 2010? If you say "two thousand ten" you're wrong, (you ignorant sluts/assholes).

When it was 1999, did you say "one thousand nine hundred ninety-nine"?

People are fucking this up all over the place. So, if you generally want to piss someone off, ask them how they say "2010" and then tell them they're grammatical idiots when they fuck it up.

Truth is, there's some debate about it although "twenty-ten" is the clear, grammatical winner. So, fuck with someone you love. 39
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't know anyone who DOESN'T say twenty-ten, so I guess...

"In Eighteen Fourteen we took a little trip... along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty mississip..."
(01-01-2010, 11:33 PM)D Wrote: I don't know anyone who DOESN'T say twenty-ten, so I guess...

"In Eighteen Fourteen we took a little trip... along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty mississip..."

Where do you live? Or where the hell do I live? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I polled a bunch of people last night (in between jello shots) and most of them said "two thousand ten".
Commando Cunt Queen
I live in Michigan.

And technically two thousand ten is the proper way to say the number. But when speaking of years I've always heard it broken in a 2 digit-2 digit manner.
14 92
18 14
20 10
19 81
(01-01-2010, 11:39 PM)D Wrote: I live in Michigan.

And technically two thousand ten is the proper way to say the number. But when speaking of years I've always heard it broken in a 2 digit-2 digit manner.
14 92
18 14
20 10
19 81

It has something to do with cardinal numbers but I've hit a wall (for tonight). But I agree, 1492 would generally be expressed as "fourteen ninety-two" not "one thousand four hundred ninety-two". It makes sense....language tends to favor the abbreviated version.
Commando Cunt Queen
We just spent the last ten years saying 'two thousand' whatever, so it's probably going to take some time before we all convert to your proper way of saying it.

This topic has already been done.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I will be saying it "twenty ten."
86 112
(01-02-2010, 07:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yep, by me with an attached poll.

Paying attention and general awareness are obviously not among usernames skills and abilities.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-02-2010, 10:36 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I will be saying it "twenty ten."

Yeah, but your a pillock105
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
(01-02-2010, 11:05 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Paying attention and general awareness are obviously not among usernames skills and abilities.

Orrrrrrrr, it could be that I just don't give a shit about old posts that occurred prior to my arrival. Kinda of like B.C. and A.D. Let's consider my arrival here along the lines of the birth of Christ--B.U. and A.U.

28 I keel me.
Commando Cunt Queen
Fuck it, let's hear some more Johnny Horton.

97 That would be the dumbed down version and the one expected from a pot head104
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-02-2010, 05:14 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Fuck it, let's hear some more Johnny Horton.

Fuckin Aye! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

It's too large to attach though Smiley_emoticons_slash
(01-02-2010, 08:54 PM)D Wrote: It's too large to attach though Smiley_emoticons_slash

Like I've never had to say that before.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(01-02-2010, 07:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

97 That would be the dumbed down version and the one expected from a pot head104

So where were you in the year one thousand nine hundred and eighty eight fuckwit?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-02-2010, 03:27 PM)username Wrote:
(01-02-2010, 11:05 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Orrrrrrrr, it could be that I just don't give a shit about old posts that occurred prior to my arrival. Kinda of like B.C. and A.D. Let's consider my arrival here along the lines of the birth of Christ--B.U. and A.U.

28 I keel me.

My thread started AFTER you showed up here you absolute cretin.

Try paying more attention in future so you don't end up looking even more like a witless soup chicken.
(01-04-2010, 09:07 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

So where were you in the year one thousand nine hundred and eighty eight fuckwit?

::lol:: being an ass clown should have been enough for you, you did not need to step up your game to be a retarded ass clown.::lol::
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-04-2010, 09:22 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-04-2010, 09:07 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

::lol:: being an ass clown should have been enough for you, you did not need to step up your game to be a retarded ass clown.::lol::

Lets hope TWENTY TEN brings you everything you deserve, venereal disease caused by your penchant for rent boys and blindness caused by your proclivity for masturbating yourself ragged at ladyboys.com.

Good for you, fatty. I will be saying it "two thousand ten" now so I don't sound like a dumb guido.