Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight club
I'm a lover not a fighter.
Hell, I've never claimed to be a tough guy or anything and I will do anything to avoid a fight. If it really is that bad I would walk away...and just run you down with my car later. However, given the chance there are a few people that I would take on, you know, bare knuckle fist fight.
My short list for now.
Dr Phil, Al Gore, Sting, and U2.
U2 all at once?
(01-10-2010, 07:59 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: U2 all at once?

Yep, I'll take on all those little Mic bastards at the same time.
(01-10-2010, 08:03 PM)twisteroo Wrote:
(01-10-2010, 07:59 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: U2 all at once?

Yep, I'll take on all those little Mic bastards at the same time.

I'd pay to see that...
Bono looks pretty scrappy.
I'd knock that little Flea fucker the fuck out.
Would you make him look like Jared Leto in Fight Club? That'd be kind of cool.
(01-10-2010, 08:19 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I'd knock that little Flea fucker the fuck out.

I'm picturing Twister using his bike frame to swing around himself, knocking people willy nilly. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Then again... the bike frame is probably too expensive to do that with.
C'mon, anyone else have people that they'd take on just for the hell of it?
You know Dr Phil looks like a pretty big fucker, he'd probably kick the shit out of me.
Yeah, okay... Gwyneth Paltrow. I'd like to smash her nose flat and knock her front teeth out. Smug bitch.

How's that?
My ex, My ex's Mother, Jay Leno... I can't think of any more right now.
George W Bush

Rush Limbaugh

pretty much any Televangelist
I'm not much for hitting women, but I'd punch this bitch right in the cocksuckers.
[Image: sandra.jpg]
(01-10-2010, 08:50 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I'm not much for hitting women, but I'd punch this bitch right in the cocksuckers.
[Image: sandra.jpg]

Is that Sandra Bernhard? She cracks me up.

Edit: And I think technically she has 'clitsuckers', not 'cocksuckers'. Smiley_emoticons_wink
That's her, and whatever they are I'd be aiming for them.
At least you have plenty to aim for.
I'll help you hit Sarah Bernhardt. That bitch turns my stomach.

I welcome trouble - in fact I try to instigate as much as I can lately. No one throws the first punch though. Fuckers. I won't throw first but I will antagonize and goad hoping someone does!

Last time I got even close was at a Dropkick Murphy's concert at The Electric Factory in Philly. Stupid bitch took my seat when I got up to refill my drink. Goddamn jacket was still on the chair under her stupid ass and Matt was right there telling her to move. Bitch wouldn't.
I got back, saw this, tapped her shoulder and politely told her to move. Well... that was it. She refused telling me I lost my seat cuz I got up. I explained to her that where I come from we don't take seats that are obviously taken. She replies, "Well where I come from we do."

I grabbed her, pulled her off my chair and told her to get fucked. She walked away, came back and started leaning on me. I kept telling her to, "Get the fuck off me." over and over again and then some dopey kid taps my shoulder from behind. She nearly got clocked. Good thing I was holding my temper in check. Dumb cunt kept taunting me though so I decided to tell her that if she touches me once more I'm going to toss her over the railing. I don't give a fuck about getting arrested because I am not the one that's going to have to call my mother to bail my ass out of jail tonight.

She backed off and I didn't see her the rest of the night. I seriously was at the point I was going to risk jail and throw her over. The crowd was thick enough downstairs she'd have been fine.

Matt told me the guy next to him said I was batshit crazy. I took it as a compliment. Matt was in a panic thinking he'd miss a concert.
Fighting U2 would be like fighting midgets.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
lets see..............
Octo mom
Obama
MF
Miley
Jon and Kate
Ramsey
Katie Couric

God.....I've got tons. I'll be writing them down all day at work tomorrow.
Thanks a lot asshole....I didn't know being on this site required doing homework. 86

oh yeah.............my soon to be daughter-in-law. yeah.....I wanna make that bitch dissapear.
Oprah. Rosie O'Donnell, Ann Coulter, Jesse Jackson, Gloria Alred, Spencer and Heidi Pratt (sp?), Paris Hilton, Dick Cheney....

I could go on and on and on...
Commando Cunt Queen