Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busted Cherries, a Word of Hate, and a Few Words of Praise
Amazingly, this forum is my first experience with being called a NIGGER! Since I don't know you, Douche - I suppose it probably doesn't count. At first it really didn't bother me, but I am beginning to think about it each time I visit this site. That's not good.

When I first enountered Moose's comments I was disgusted and immediately asked whether the word NIGGER was OK on this forum. Still not sure about the answer to that question.

At this point, I visit this site & I see how warmly the LumpyDouche machine has welcomed username despite the fact that she's a soup kitchen baby machine (to use the Mock lingo) Smiley_emoticons_slash ?? ...username is quite White though. Then there's this Zenith person who I don't know...but from what the LumpyDouche machine has stated, she's the type of Black person who would condone Douche's use of such a hateful word on such a trivial matter which really wasn't even Douche's matter to begin with. Then there's Douche reminding me that she's not sorry she used the word NIGGER on me...only that other people had to experience it. At this point I do not feel that this is a joke or a "mock".

I may be wrong, but I can't help but put all of that together. Analysis is what I do lol...Not liking the picture as it pertains to me. The thing is - everyone has a right to the preference for certain types of people over others. So Meh. The pertinent facet of this is: I believe that the LumpyDouche machine really has REAL & TRUE negative feelings towards me. Lumpy especially and Douche = simply riding shotgun...But either way, they have discussed me offline, apparently sought additional information about me away from the forum and, quite frankly, I thinks that's a bit scary because I really do suspect that Lumpy is not quite stable.

Anyway, back to this word, NIGGER...

I have been considering the fact that many many people think that the word NIGGER is hateful and ugly. I considered why that is and I have decided that I don't have to volunteer to be called that word. There's no reason for me to willingly interact with someone who would refer to me in that way by voluntarily logging onto a forum for it. Especially since I have suspicions that they are doing this to me as a substitue for what they wish they had the guts to do to Black & other non-White people in real life. I disrespect other Black people if I let this happen; therefore, I will not allow it anymore.

To the Mods / Admins: In concept, this is a really wonderful forum. You can really let your hair down here. The site design is really sleek. The initiation area is a great idea too. Thanks for letting me out of the Newb area to participate.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
Julie - it's good that you like to analyze things... I do too, but I can't help but think you are looking at this whole thing through racist-colored glasses.

You do realize that you have thrown around racial slurs in here far more than anyone else has since you've joined, right?

I don't dislike you, but I think the dislike of other folks has more to do with your personality than your color. In fact, I think it has nothing at all to do with your color. If anyone here picks on you for whatever race you claim to be, it's probably more to 'get your goat' than because they dislike people of that particular race.

It's very difficult to stamp out racism when someone carries their race around like a big banner, waving it around like something 'special'.

We're all just mutts of varying skin tones and hair colors. We have different body types and (thank the gods) different genders.

Username was picked on just as hard as you were, she just had a better sense of humor about it. It's one thing a person has to retain to stay around here.

I'd hate to see you go, but if you're really not having fun in the forum, it probably isn't the best place for you. ::dontknow:: << (shrugging dude)
Oh Jesus Christ, Julie... are you on the pills again? The only reason Username isn't catching as much flack as you is because she's not as much of a bitch, you must know this deep down inside. It has nothing to do with skin color, you just piss people off and I would imagine that is a good quality at a "Mock" forum, so STFU.
FFS, Dumpy (Duchess and Lumpy) both gave me "warnings" forchrissake. I was not welcomed with open arms. We disagreed and I'm sure we'll disagree again. And again, and again.

I resent the fact that you're implying that it's my skin tone winning them over when in fact it's my wit, charm, personality....I could go on but I might seem a braggart. ::lol::

Just lighten up. This isn't some battleground that you need to try to win.
Commando Cunt Queen
They hate me too and I'm white ::lol::. Look...

http://mockforums.com/showthread.php?tid...shole+here
(01-21-2010, 12:26 AM)sally Wrote: They hate me too and I'm white ::lol::. Look...

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-21-2010, 12:23 AM)username Wrote: Just lighten up.

Pun not intended, I'm sure. ::lol::
(01-21-2010, 12:26 AM)sally Wrote: They hate me too and I'm white ::lol::. Look...

Wow!

I see you didn't leave though. Smiley_emoticons_fies

(01-21-2010, 01:07 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-21-2010, 12:23 AM)username Wrote: Just lighten up.

Pun not intended, I'm sure. ::lol::

Smiley_emoticons_stumm I didn't mean to be a racist bitch, lol.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-20-2010, 11:38 PM)sally Wrote: The only reason Username isn't catching as much flack as you is because she's not as much of a bitch,

I'm working on it. Pretty soon your loins will quiver with fear when I post.

::lol::
Commando Cunt Queen
We need a new "biggest asshole" competition. The old one seems out of date...

I was my usual pleasant self in that thread and I actually defended you in my inept way from Moose.

I don't understand all the Lumpy hate in this thread... I'm so misunderstood. ::bana::
(01-21-2010, 02:30 AM)Instigator Wrote: We need a new "biggest asshole" competition. The old one seems out of date...

I think it's obvious who my number one would be, but you'd be a close second or third.
No one even knew what sex Useless was when she joined, much less what color her skin is. Stupid goddamn 'argument' about how poor Julie is being abused by the white establishment yet again.
Yeah, she came here and targeted you, Lumpy because you shared something that she already posted on the board prior and managed to turn it around into racism long after she said the word is only as powerful as one allows it to be. So she decided this was a place picking on her about her skin color where none of us, including Duchess is a racist. The only racist I see here is Julie and if she isn't, then she has an extremely hard time making that obvious.

We're allowed to throw around racist slurs and remarks. It's called freedom of speech where it is common all across this country. We are allowed to be racists but we do have to face the consequences of others when we do make those remarks.

It's all about content and context. Duchess posted what she did to be snarky. It worked 100% because Julie keeps flogging that dead horse all the while throwing her own brand of racism around. You know, the whiny, complaining, victim kind?

If this is her goodbye speech, then don't let the door hit her in her big cinnamon ass on the way out. Goodbye speeches are cannon fodder here if she bothered to read anything from the past.
(01-20-2010, 11:09 PM)Julie Wrote: I am beginning to think about it each time I visit this site. That's not good.

At this point, I visit this site & I see how warmly the LumpyDouche machine has welcomed username despite the fact that she's a soup kitchen baby machine.

they have discussed me offline, apparently sought additional information about me away from the forum

I disrespect other Black people if I let this happen; therefore, I will not allow it anymore.

Good ?..Bad ?..Indifferent ?...I don't give a fuck how you feel about it...You have an offensive demeanor & I called you on it...Your skin color had NOTHING to do with it...To me, being labeled a nigger is all about how one presents themselves, not their race...I would call a white person a nigger in a friggin' New York minute if that was their attitude in dealing with me.

If you truly think I welcomed Useless warmly you are even more of a dummie than I had considered...Dumb bitch.

You flatter yourself if you think I've had private conversations about you...The only time you even hit my radar is when I see you posting yet more drivel in Mock...Get over yourself.

Is this your swan song, Julie ?...The day is young & I'm full of hope.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Great...Just great...Ima slamming someone & fucked up my whole post...Jesus Christ...28
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It was easy enough to figure out, your comment wasn't full of self-pity and endless whining... and it was in italics.
But Julie referred to us being "melanin challenged" in her reason for being away in her profile. Calling white people "melanin challenged" could be classed as racism.

However I never agree with calling black people niggers regardless of what a twat they are.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I rambled last night (alcohol does that) but I think you came here with a big chip on your shoulder (or whatever, maybe you got it here and haven't let it go) and it colors your posts. That's all.
Commando Cunt Queen