Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An old photo of Ramsey
Apparently, she used to have a successful singing career.

Attached Files
.jpg   ramsey.jpg (Size: 55.05 KB / Downloads: 66)
those are some gross man hairy legs!
Whoa...I've got two words for that hairy bitch, Schick Intuition.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Good God! If I never shaved my legs again you wouldn't see any hair, nevermind the mohair covering on this furry ape!
[Image: 270907183_da0062e9d7.jpg]
That's not me silly. That's Frank dressed up to go out on a Friday night.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:That's not me silly. That's Frank dressed up to go out on a Friday night.
FREAKY FRIDAY
OMG. You just know that if she (?) doesn't shave her legs, nothing else is maintained either.

ramseycat Wrote:That's not me silly. That's Frank dressed up to go out on a Friday night.
I'm not the one dating and waiting for God to put someone in my path, like a brainless dope.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
I'm not the one dating and waiting for God to put someone in my path, like a brainless dope.
Who said anything about dating? That's what you look like when you and your wife go out for a night on the town. You looking like the woman you are and her wearing the pants in the family.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Who said anything about dating? That's what you look like when you and your wife go out for a night on the town. You looking like the woman you are and her wearing the pants in the family.

If that's the lifestyle God put in my path, then I accept it.
86 112
I think it's cute how ramsey gets a vote every time she rags on you Frank.
No matter how lame it is, either.

I guess that's one of the few benefits of being a soup chicken - you can always get some other soup chicken to support you.
86 112
What the fuck does 'soup chicken' mean.
I get thats it's some kind of insult but i'm fucked if i get what it means ::worried::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
I was trying to find a photo to define 'soup chicken' for you and found this:

[Image: asltranvestitehi9.jpg]

Holy shit. ::lmao::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I was trying to find a photo to define 'soup chicken' for you and found this:

[Image: asltranvestitehi9.jpg]

Holy shit. ::lmao::
:shock: Oooo kay::gigg::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Freak magnet Wrote:What the fuck does 'soup chicken' mean.
I get thats it's some kind of insult but i'm fucked if i get what it means ::worried::
It's a scrawny chicken that isn't good enough to have asmeal so you might as well use it for soup. As in it's not good for anything else. I think it's the stupidest insult Frankie uses. Sounds like something my Grandfather would say.
It's someone like Ramsey that comes to a forum such as mock, and discusses mundane, housewifery shit, such as laundry, cooking and raising kids, and fucking boy toys she has to hide from the rest of the world.
FAHQTOO Wrote:It's someone like Ramsey that comes to a forum such as mock, and discusses mundane, housewifery shit, such as laundry, cooking and raising kids, and fucking boy toys she has to hide from the rest of the world.

::laugh::

Add wannabe drama queen attempts with a gallon of stupidity and poor judgment, and we are on the same basic page. ::bigg::
86 112
Hey M.F.

Are you related too Ramseykittens?.........Just wondering.47.........I'm a wimp and that's why I have been nice to her............Anyways ....Howare the Garlic & Butter foot-rubs going?

Your bestest Pal

Maggot

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.