Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are you fooled by the bullshit?
So has frank and Duchess fooled your stuuuuuupid asses?

is she really trying to be nicer?

did frank take out his sigline to make the clique shit disappear?

or are they trying to lull you into complacency?

are they still head hunting?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I think they're keeping each other busy with a steamy 'behind-the-scenes' cyber romance. Smiley_emoticons_kotz
I don't think I really give a crap.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm just thankful, for his sake, that Dick figured out how to create new threads. It gives tards everywhere, hope.
86 112
(02-19-2010, 09:10 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'm just thankful, for his sake, that Dick figured out how to create new threads. It gives tards everywhere, hope.

Im pretty sure your thankfulness will not last very long, I learned a few other things also that are yet to come.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-19-2010, 09:29 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 09:10 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'm just thankful, for his sake, that Dick figured out how to create new threads. It gives tards everywhere, hope.

Im pretty sure your thankfulness will not last very long, I learned a few other things also that are yet to come.

I can't wait to hear about those shoelace tying accomplishments.
86 112
(02-19-2010, 09:29 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

Do tell. I might change my opinion.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-19-2010, 09:29 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I learned a few other things also that are yet to come.

Well you seem to be picking up English pretty quick. It's still not 100%, but you're coming along.
I am enlightened and now know the truth. What is my prize? What do I get? And will I have to pay shipping charges?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.