Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inquiries
What does "unregistered" mean?

When is Lumpy going to be unbanned?
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(02-21-2010, 04:19 PM)Julie Wrote: What does "unregistered" mean?

In regards to unregistered, I think it means the person has not yet activated their account...I'm not sure, to be honest.

As for LMPP, I don't see a time when she will be...She broke the rules...twice...in a friggin' week...It wasn't a mistake or an awful misunderstanding...She did it deliberately & with thought.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
maybe you could clear something up for me.

since I did not see where the link lumpy posted went, was it something that frank had filled out and made available online?

or was it like a phone book or what?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-21-2010, 04:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-21-2010, 04:19 PM)Julie Wrote: What does "unregistered" mean?

In regards to unregistered, I think it means the person has not yet activated their account...I'm not sure, to be honest.

Someone named Sinister shows as "unregistered" with their posts. I saw that in Fucktoo's post about giving up cell phones.

Quote:As for LMPP, I don't see a time when she will be...She broke the rules...twice...in a friggin' week...It wasn't a mistake or an awful misunderstanding...She did it deliberately & with thought.

Which rule was it?
1.) I think Lumpy's status has been explained about a hundred times. 2.) Stirring shit is obvious in most forms. These are NOT two unrelated statements.

What goes on in a person's mind to think they would have any effect on anything real life, like friendships? Who even cares? I hate it that Mock has turned into this gossip/bitchfest.

THAT is what happens when the wrong sort move into a neighborhood or onlline community. Most stereotypes are based on something real.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-21-2010, 07:01 PM)Cracker Wrote: 1.) I think Lumpy's status has been explained about a hundred times. 2.) Stirring shit is obvious in most forms. These are NOT two unrelated statements.

What goes on in a person's mind to think they would have any effect on anything real life, like friendships? Who even cares? I hate it that Mock has turned into this gossip/bitchfest.

THAT is what happens when the wrong sort move into a neighborhood or onlline community. Most stereotypes are based on something real.

I agree. It has turned into a soup kitchen nigger fest in here.
(02-21-2010, 07:01 PM)Cracker Wrote: 1.) I think Lumpy's status has been explained about a hundred times. 2.) Stirring shit is obvious in most forms. These are NOT two unrelated statements.

You have a vested interest in making sure that everyone does not clearly understand the reasoning behind Lumpy's banning. If the reasoning becomes clearly understood, the incongruity & unfairness of this situation will have a harsh white light shining on it. And, people will see that you should not even be here if she remains banned.
(02-21-2010, 07:13 PM)sally Wrote: I agree. It has turned into a soup kitchen nigger fest in here.

She thinks everybody here is so fucking stupid and she is so clever that nobody knows what she is trying to do.

How fucking crazy, truly and deeply something-is-wrong-with-you crazy, do you have to be to keep harping on the same thing over and over and over?

I hope Duchess doesn't give the pickaninny her way.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-21-2010, 07:18 PM)Julie Wrote:

You have a vested interest in making sure that everyone does not clearly understand the reasoning behind Lumpy's banning. If the reasoning becomes clearly understood, the incongruity & unfairness of this situation will have a harsh white light shining on it. And, people will see that you should not even be here if she remains banned.

No shit. Like everybody doesn't already know why you are bitching AGAIN.

If you would learn to STFU with your incessant bragging, it wouldn't be possible. I don't know you, have never met you, have never had contact with you, don't give a shit about you. YOU are your own worst enemy. Can't ever escape that.
(02-21-2010, 07:13 PM)sally Wrote:

Served best in those sourdough bread bowls made famous in San Francisco. Try ordering a "soup kitchen nigger fest" though and see how far that'll get you in that liberal town.
(02-21-2010, 07:23 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Served best in those sourdough bread bowls made famous in San Francisco. Try ordering a "soup kitchen nigger fest" though and see how far that'll get you in that liberal town.

Is that like gumbo? I like gumbo.
(02-21-2010, 07:18 PM)Julie Wrote: If the reasoning becomes clearly understood, the incongruity & unfairness of this situation will have a harsh white light shining on it. And, people will see that you should not even be here if she remains banned.

One OBVIOUS difference is Lumpy did it twice. So if we're talking about "fair" (although who really gives a shit), Cracker would have to post personal info. a second time to get banned for an indeterminate period (I'm saying indeterminate because I'm still hoping Duchess lets the Lump back in).

Cracker, make it good if you do it, k?
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-21-2010, 07:38 PM)username Wrote: One OBVIOUS difference is Lumpy did it twice. So if we're talking about "fair" (although who really gives a shit), Cracker would have to post personal info. a second time to get banned for an indeterminate period (I'm saying indeterminate because I'm still hoping Duchess lets the Lump back in).

Cracker, make it good if you do it, k?

If I ever decide to make Duchess stress again on my behalf (which I really wouldn't want to), I will make it fucking GLORIOUS!

That's the only reason I don't. It's not out of any bi-racial love I feel for anybody.
You have to be careful when you pit yourself against another. You have to ask yourself some serious questions. How many people have an honest dislike for me? How much ass do I have to kiss to get my way and am I willing to stoop that far? Who adds more value to this forum? Is everyone tired of my same bullshit day after day after day? Why am I so loud?
(02-21-2010, 07:25 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-21-2010, 07:23 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Served best in those sourdough bread bowls made famous in San Francisco. Try ordering a "soup kitchen nigger fest" though and see how far that'll get you in that liberal town.

Is that like gumbo? I like gumbo.

Like Gumbo but with just a hint of a burnt flavor to it.
(02-21-2010, 07:46 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Like Gumbo but with just a hint of a burnt flavor to it.

That burnt flavor ruins any dish. In fact, I'm tired of the burnt flavor here.

I couldn't imagine being married to/neighbors with/an aquaintance of Julie's. She bitches too much. I don't think she's even remotely funny most of the time.

Dead Horse Julie is a drag.
(02-21-2010, 07:23 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(02-21-2010, 07:13 PM)sally Wrote:

Served best in those sourdough bread bowls made famous in San Francisco. Try ordering a "soup kitchen nigger fest" though and see how far that'll get you in that liberal town.

Mmmm sourdough bread bowls... damn... I wasn't too impressed with their clam chowder though.
(02-21-2010, 07:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: You have to be careful when you pit yourself against another. You have to ask yourself some serious questions. How many people have an honest dislike for me? How much ass do I have to kiss to get my way and am I willing to stoop that far? Who adds more value to this forum? Is everyone tired of my same bullshit day after day after day? Why am I so loud?

Why do you have a crazy dude in your avatar when you're a crazy chick? ::lol::
(02-21-2010, 10:28 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(02-21-2010, 07:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: You have to be careful when you pit yourself against another. You have to ask yourself some serious questions. How many people have an honest dislike for me? How much ass do I have to kiss to get my way and am I willing to stoop that far? Who adds more value to this forum? Is everyone tired of my same bullshit day after day after day? Why am I so loud?

Why do you have a crazy dude in your avatar when you're a crazy chick? ::lol::

I hate her avatar. When I read her posts, I have to remind myself it's a chick instead of the creepy guy leering at me. The look on that guys face reminds me of Jack Nicholson in the Shining.
(02-21-2010, 11:13 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I hate her avatar. When I read her posts, I have to remind myself it's a chick instead of the creepy guy leering at me. The look on that guys face reminds me of Jack Nicholson in the Shining.

Me too.
Commando Cunt Queen