Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS ~

This thread is inspired by Cracker's comment about New Year's resolutions ~

Do any Mockers make them? I hold New Year's resolutions in the same low regard as I do Valentines Day. I know many people honor both but, I don't need a special day to say or do things I should be saying & doing all year long. I won't slam anyone who says they do one or the other or both. This is simply my opinion. What's yours?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Nah. It takes more than a holiday promise to break bad habits for me. I usually need a good fucking-over to decide I'm not doing whateveritwas again.

I would like to know what percent of resolutions are successful in the long term. I bet not very many.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i never make resolutions to coincide with some winter solstice or Gregorian calendar. i'd just be lying anyway. 17

(12-16-2010, 04:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I hold New Year's resolutions in the same low regard as I do Valentines Day. I know many people honor both but, I don't need a special day to say or do things I should be saying & doing all year long. I won't slam anyone who says they do one or the other or both. This is simply my opinion. What's yours?

Jesus. Stop with the nice Duchess. New Years resolutions are stupid. Valentine's Day? Meh, if couples need an excuse to be nice to each other once a year, fine.
Commando Cunt Queen
This new years I resolve to do any woman who wants it.

I make the same damn resolution every new years and every valentines day but it just doesn't seem to matter much. Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-16-2010, 11:56 PM)username Wrote: Jesus. Stop with the nice Duchess.

It's difficult to be snarky when I'm so happy but, I'm sure I could go from loving & affectionate to raving fuckin' bitch in a nano second if you would care to provoke me. Give it your best shot.

(12-17-2010, 08:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's difficult to be snarky when I'm so happy but, I'm sure I could go from loving & affectionate to raving fuckin' bitch in a nano second if you would care to provoke me. Give it your best shot.

Really, thats a great perspective, with a horizon. a few pounds, a couple of gray hairs, a bulge in the middle, and still you're able to be a cheery, happy snarky bitch, how the fuck do you do it?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-17-2010, 08:54 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-17-2010, 08:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Really, thats a great perspective, with a horizon. a few pounds, a couple of gray hairs, a bulge in the middle, and still you're able to be a cheery, happy snarky bitch, how the fuck do you do it?

Duchess is pregnant :O. Congratulations Duchess!

Is Sally the father?
86 112
(12-17-2010, 11:39 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Is Sally the father?
That's a strange question considering how many times you've begged me to post pictures of my tits and ass. You're either a homosexual who thought I was a man or you're retarded and don't understand how the female reproduction system works.

(12-17-2010, 09:19 AM)sally Wrote: Duchess is pregnant :O. Congratulations Duchess!

[Image: 1.gif]

I make two resolutions every New Year.

The first one is made on New Years Day!

The second one is made the day after, saying disregard the first one! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Am I supposed to bump these old threads instead of making a new one? : (
I have a friend who has made it his mission in 2022 to help me lose weight, dress better, be more confident and manly,and finally get laid. I wonder if I should I tell him most of that is impossible and the rest doomed to failure because I'm a part time crossdresser.
That sentence is wrong.
You are not doomed to fail because of being a crossdresser.
Those things are not related at all.
You need to separate that.
Cross dressing is just something you enjoy.
A person can lose weight if they want to.
A person can dress better if they want to.
A person can be confident if they want to.
A person can probably get laid if they want, it takes a little more work.
I won't address the manly part because I don't even know what that means.
First of all there are woman who would think that is hot epessilally with the Virgin thing.
That is true.

Clang work on liking yourself.
Changing things, outside things won't change you, but it could make you feel more confident.
(12-29-2021, 12:06 AM)MirahM Wrote: Am I supposed to bump these old threads instead of making a new one? : (

Nope, you're welcome to start your own thread. I'm not fussy about that kind of thing and will encourage you to do what you want.
(12-29-2021, 12:18 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I have a friend who has made it his mission in 2022 to help me lose weight, dress better, be more confident and manly,and finally get laid. I wonder if I should I tell him most of that is impossible and the rest doomed to failure because I'm a part time crossdresser.

Have you ever thought of becoming a Catholic priest?
(12-29-2021, 07:07 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(12-29-2021, 12:18 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I have a friend who has made it his mission in 2022 to help me lose weight, dress better, be more confident and manly,and finally get laid. I wonder if I should I tell him most of that is impossible and the rest doomed to failure because I'm a part time crossdresser.

Have you ever thought of becoming a Catholic priest?

Tried that. Didn't work out for this socially awkward introvert. Plus imagine the scandal of a crossdressing priest.