Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I've decided (after being inundated with social bullshit today) that I'm an introvert who can fake being an extrovert.

You?
Commando Cunt Queen
I agree...I can play the extrovert well, if I need to. But I would be just as happy alone..or sitting quietly in a corner some where.
My husband is an extrovert. His rule is the more the more the merrier. It's a miracle we're still together. I hate chit-chat. My nickname is the busdriver because I tend to dive right in to the uncomfortable topics...so people tell me.

Why is it wrong to ask a group of people if any of them have ever been with a prostitute?
Commando Cunt Queen
ENTJ
I'm shy and reserved. I seldom speak my mind and I never never say anything even remotely controversial, If I'm in a room full of people I make my way to a corner or out of the way place where I stand or sit quietly so as not to draw any attention to myself.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Extrovert! I enjoy {most} people & like to entertain. Like user's husband I believe the more the merrier. I don't mind being alone either, I like my own company & I've never been bored or lonely. I'm not friendly when I'm tired or just waking up though, nononono, don't fuck with me. Grrrr.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-03-2011, 06:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm shy and reserved.

hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I used to be more of a middlovert. (I just made a new name, inbetween intro & extro)
As I get older now, I'm becoming more & more of an an introvert. I really don't like roughty controversy any longer. Since I had enough of that all my working career, as many young upstarts were always confrontational, looking to get ahead of the others. Causing too many robust debates.
Trying to be a "mocker" is hard for me, because ranking on people doesn't come natrual to me.
So what I may think is a rank, you may consider is asinine. (But I'm trying, I hope to get better, so for those who mock me for this post, stick it where the sun don't shine! Smiley_emoticons_razz)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-03-2011, 06:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm shy and reserved. I seldom speak my mind and I never never say anything even remotely controversial, If I'm in a room full of people I make my way to a corner or out of the way place where I stand or sit quietly so as not to draw any attention to myself.

Wallflower. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
Depends on what kind of mood I am in and who I am with. If I don't care for someone, I usually don't say much.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm an "outee" not an "inny" I have the bump to prove it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-03-2011, 05:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm an "outee" not an "inny" I have the bump to prove it.

Outees suck. Where do you store the lint? It has to go somewhere. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-03-2011, 12:33 PM)username Wrote:
(01-03-2011, 06:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm shy and reserved. I seldom speak my mind and I never never say anything even remotely controversial, If I'm in a room full of people I make my way to a corner or out of the way place where I stand or sit quietly so as not to draw any attention to myself.

Wallflower. hah

It's to keep all the husbands from getting all fucked up because their wives are showing me to much attention.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-03-2011, 08:21 PM)username Wrote:
(01-03-2011, 05:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm an "outee" not an "inny" I have the bump to prove it.

Outees suck. Where do you store the lint? It has to go somewhere. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Have you seen his ears? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-03-2011, 08:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's to keep all the husbands from getting all fucked up because their wives are showing me to much attention.

Uh-huh. Because if the husbands got all fucked up they might want to get in a fight. So instead, you hide. Check.

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-03-2011, 08:30 PM)Carsman Wrote: Have you seen his ears? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Thank God, no. I'm having enough problems keeping my dinner down over his nasal passageways.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-03-2011, 10:35 PM)username Wrote:
(01-03-2011, 08:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's to keep all the husbands from getting all fucked up because their wives are showing me to much attention.

Uh-huh. Because if the husbands got all fucked up they might want to get in a fight. So instead, you hide. Check.

2nd grade reading comprehension, check into it, maybe you can monitor a class or two?

John Adams

(01-03-2011, 08:30 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(01-03-2011, 08:21 PM)username Wrote:

Have you seen his ears? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

They used to call me "elephant ears" in school.......Damn you! 111
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Quote:I'm shy and reserved. I seldom speak my mind and I never never say anything even remotely controversial, If I'm in a room full of people I make my way to a corner or out of the way place where I stand or sit quietly so as not to draw any attention to myself.

Somehow I picture you whippin' it out for every pretty woman who walks by. I can't imagine where I got such a picture that's so at oddss with your self image.

Me? I'm an extrovert but I can keep it hidden from almost everyone.
(01-03-2011, 11:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote: 2nd grade reading comprehension, check into it, maybe you can monitor a class or two?

Sorry, Dick. I'm a little too busy to help out your class right now. Now go back to your corner and put that little dunce cap back on.
Commando Cunt Queen