Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The other day after work
I just wanted to apologise to everyone listening to my rants on Wednesday after work. I had a hard day working with someone toxic and I had a few drinks to relax after work. But unfortunately my system could not handle it and I think computers and alcohol don't mix.

If you want to give me crap because of it go for it, I am already hugely embarrassed about it and it wont be happening again.
as i told you privately, you didn't say anything out of line or outrageous or to be embarrassed about. this is not the sunshine and lollipops forum. never apologize, never explain. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
i think it's great you're coming out of your shell. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(01-09-2011, 08:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: as i told you privately, you didn't say anything out of line or outrageous or to be embarrassed about. this is not the sunshine and lollipops forum. never apologize, never explain. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

So are you saying aussiefriend is a mollusk? hahhahhah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick: So are you saying aussiefriend is a mollusk?

with a pearl inside Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: 2cr8195.gif]

(01-09-2011, 08:49 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Dick: So are you saying aussiefriend is a mollusk?

with a pearl inside Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: 2cr8195.gif]

and toxins like PCB's and Mercury. Thanks for playing.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Why all this hate towards clams shortbus?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That dick is vicious.

I am cringing about the remarks about Assange. It felt like flirting with someone then when you are sober you don't want a thing to do with them. Like that.
(01-09-2011, 08:58 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: That dick is vicious.

I am cringing about the remarks about Assange. It felt like flirting with someone then when you are sober you don't want a thing to do with them. Like that.

I tell ya what, I will go out and smoke a jay, come back and let you know if I end up sticking pencils up my nose and writing crazy bad poems on my arms. OK? Smiley_emoticons_bussi
Maggot with pencils up his nose----->
and underpants on his head. just another day at Maggot's.
[Image: Blackadder_IV_-_Goodbyeee.jpg]

(01-09-2011, 08:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: Why all this hate towards clams shortbus?

Oysters have pearls, not clams.

are you and aussiefriend related? you both seem have evolved at the shallow end of the gene pool.

John Adams

(01-09-2011, 08:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 08:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: as i told you privately, you didn't say anything out of line or outrageous or to be embarrassed about. this is not the sunshine and lollipops forum. never apologize, never explain. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Why do you hate mollusks shortbus? Notworthy Better?
(01-09-2011, 09:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

are you and aussiefriend related? you both seem have evolved at the shallow end of the gene pool.

'scuse me, Maggot DOES know the difference! he is the infamous masked naked clammer! terror of the mud flats!

Naked clammer arrested in Hyannis
Cape Cod Times

HYANNIS – A man forgot to wear more than his waders when he went out clamming Friday afternoon off Harbor Bluff Road.

Police arrested Maggot for open and gross lewdness, after he was seen clamming in 2 feet of water completely in the buff around 4:30 p.m. Friday, said Sgt. Sean Sweeney.

(01-09-2011, 09:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maggot with pencils up his nose----->
and underpants on his head. just another day at Maggot's.
[Image: Blackadder_IV_-_Goodbyeee.jpg]

You have no idea how close you are...........
(01-09-2011, 09:40 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 08:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Why do you hate mollusks shortbus? Notworthy Better?

I don't hate mollusks, I think I just mis understand them. you know kinda like your and lukes relationship, I don't hate it I just don't understand it.

John Adams

hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah:hahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahh:hah:hahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahh:hahhahhahhahhah:hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah:hahhahhahhahhah:hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah:hahhahhahhah:hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah:hahhahhah:hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah:hahhahhah:hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah:hahhahhah:hahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah:hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah:hahhahhahhahh:hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah
I apologised for raving the other night. I am sure you guys are all guilty at some stage in your lives of doing the same thing. It was not an opportunity for you to gang up on me and bully me.

By the way Einstein if both of us were to sit an IQ test I don't think I would have much to worry about mr gene pool
(01-10-2011, 06:30 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I apologised for raving the other night. I am sure you guys are all guilty at some stage in your lives of doing the same thing. It was not an opportunity for you to gang up on me and bully me.

No one is ganging up on you for ranting. You're being ragged on because you apologized for doing so. hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-10-2011, 06:41 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

By the way Einstein if both of us were to sit an IQ test I don't think I would have much to worry about mr gene pool

It would be unfair, you no doubt have twice the ass that I do, which in turn gives you a much broader base to work from.

John Adams

Oh, shit. Am I expected to apolgize for my posts? Because that ain't happening.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.