Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
bad day with car
Hi today I was picking my daughter up after school. I was running late and didnt get a good park, i tried to squeeze in between 2 cars but my car was too big.

Turns out i scaped along the side. I didnt know, i just thought it was a tight fit, so i parked further down the hill. next thing, i get this loud bang on my window once I am parked and reading my book. This woman barks, "do you know you hit that car up there?", i said "no" "did i do any damage" she says "YES". i get out check the side of my car, there is some scraped white paint on the side, no dints or anything like that.
i move my car up to where the other car parked and I park my car there, waiting for the other person to come out. my child comes out first i say "get in the car and wait for me". i waited next to the car that i had hit, i looked at the damage, i had scaped the side left lower corner bumper bar, its a toyota, late model. i waited for about 15minutes for the person to come out and then i realise i am being watched by all these mothers. it was horrible. one mother had taken my details and gone inside the school to find the owner and report me. i put my details on the car and drove down to the pack, and told them to "why are you watching me?" they are like "well it looks like you are going to go", I said "i have been standing there for 15 minutes, i have left my details, you ladies have got too much time on your hands you need to get a job and get a life". "it was an accident not a crime, i am a registered nurse not a criminal" they yelled back at me "nice attitude". i told them to mind their own business. I drove back later the bitches were still there in pack but where just leaving. I waited for the owner, the note was gone i left there. I talked to the owner face to face, which is what i wanted in the first place and made sure it was the owner who got my information. everything was cool.

But it was a shitfight drama that had ensued before I saw the owner, with these pack of uneducated women that treated me like it was a hit and run. I can't wait to finish studying so i can afford to send my child to a private school so i don't have to deal with these "types".

Is it me? Am I wrong? I went out and bought a pack of ciggarettes I was so stressed and my child was crying at the end of it, oh yes and as I drove off I gave them the Middle Finger, I don't think I have done that since i was a teenager! I am still very upset about it.

Poor aussie. You need to develop an attitude when dealing with the unwashed masses. Seriously. Your demure demeanor even manages to cross the internet. Work on being a badass even if it is a faux one.

It's absolutely possible to retain your femininity & still give the impression you're not someone to be fucked with. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
try to let it go Aussie. you did the right thing. bunch of nosy cows.

Attached Files
.gif   Animated_cow.gif (Size: 30.35 KB / Downloads: 71)

They were like a pack of dogs with bad hair. I wish I had just left my details on the car and gone home. But these types were looking for a drama. I was yelling at them, "i have insurance". its none of their business. i should have not lost my cool. i have felt like shit all evening. still smoking. will give up tomorrow.

rang the insurance company got an after hours service, i am not going to work tomorrow so i can ring them and make sure its sorted out. we have the same insurance company so it should be straightforward.
Thanks for your kind words LC and Duchess, you guys are the best! Thank God for Mock
Nosy bitch school moms are pathetic worms. They sit and watch daytime drama while on the phone with the other nosy bitch moms getting themselves worked up over their self created superiority, then take it to the school parking lots. If you'd have stayed long enough you might have seen the badly choreographed dance number complete with spandex barely containing rolls of flab. I've seen it a hundred times...rank and file the losers and know you did the right thing. And put down those damn ciggies. Those things'll kill ya.

The only thing worse than schoolmammies are stage moms. Lemmings. All of them.
I do not think I have ever met a woman that actually knew how to drive or parallel park, usually they end up blaming someone else for their lack of basic driving skills. It does make them look "cute" though, and the best thing is to just look at them and give them that knowing smile. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I could beat one of those stupid bitches into a coma with a baseball bat and sleep perfectly fine at night with the thought of it.
I would have "mooned" them. Then they would look away.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Hahahahaha!
I once knew a woman who was a lady.

Next time call the gestapo yourself, it's your duty to report the accident, and not to a bunch of hens standing on the corner.

I find it odd that out of all of those nasty women there were only two that were civilised, you and the one who owned the car that you hit?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I would give them shit every time I saw them. "G'day Vulture, seen any car dingles today? Reported anyone? No? Slow day huh? I think Bold and the Beautiful starts soon". I do this crap but not around my kids. If the kids are with you just glare or laugh and shake your head at the retards. Piss them off by degrees.
(03-08-2011, 11:01 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I find it odd that out of all of those nasty women there were only two that were civilised, you and the one who owned the car that you hit?

I thought you knew women. It doesn't strike me as odd at all. Nine out of ten women are the type I smirk at and scoff. I love encountering those types of bitches with their men, I can make a suburban bitch's face beet red with anger in a matter of moments & enjoy every fuckin' minute of it. *sigh* I haven't played that game in awhile, ah, the good ol' days.

(03-08-2011, 11:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 11:01 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I find it odd that out of all of those nasty women there were only two that were civilised, you and the one who owned the car that you hit?

I thought you knew women. It doesn't strike me as odd at all. Nine out of ten women are the type I smirk at and scoff. I love encountering those types of bitches with their men, I can make a suburban bitch's face beet red with anger in a matter of moments & enjoy every fuckin' minute of it. *sigh* I haven't played that game in awhile, ah, the good ol' days.

I know that Duchess, but what are the odd's that out of all those cars and the endless possibilities of who owned it , it would turn out to be a woman who was completely different than the ones standing there.

you know one like aussie completely different not snarky, not obtuse or stupid.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I know what you're saying, darling, I just choose to throw my support behind aussie, that's all.
You would be surprised at how many people hit a car and leave. Not that these ladies should have been mean to you or acted like bitches. Especially once they saw you waiting to speak with the owner. You probably made their day though. LOL Now they have something to talk about.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Quote: Turns out i scaped along the side. I didnt know, i just thought it was a tight fit, so i parked further down the hill. next thing, i get this loud bang on my window once I am parked and reading my book. This woman barks, "do you know you hit that car up there?", i said "no" "did i do any damage" she says "YES". i get out check the side of my car, there is some scraped white paint on the side, no dints or anything like that.

John Adams

(03-08-2011, 10:01 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Nosy bitch school moms are pathetic worms. They sit and watch daytime drama while on the phone with the other nosy bitch moms getting themselves worked up over their self created superiority, then take it to the school parking lots. If you'd have stayed long enough you might have seen the badly choreographed dance number complete with spandex barely containing rolls of flab. I've seen it a hundred times...rank and file the losers and know you did the right thing. And put down those damn ciggies. Those things'll kill ya.

The only thing worse than schoolmammies are stage moms. Lemmings. All of them.

Prima, thank you so much that is so nice. you really get it!
(03-08-2011, 10:44 AM)Maggot Wrote: I do not think I have ever met a woman that actually knew how to drive or parallel park, usually they end up blaming someone else for their lack of basic driving skills. It does make them look "cute" though, and the best thing is to just look at them and give them that knowing smile. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I do not think I am that great of a driver, and i have accepted liability. However, i was just in my study clothes yesterday not looking glam or "cute" at all. just minding my own business. these women were out of control and loving it.
(03-08-2011, 01:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
Quote: Turns out i scaped along the side. I didnt know, i just thought it was a tight fit, so i parked further down the hill. next thing, i get this loud bang on my window once I am parked and reading my book. This woman barks, "do you know you hit that car up there?", i said "no" "did i do any damage" she says "YES". i get out check the side of my car, there is some scraped white paint on the side, no dints or anything like that.

what have i missed out dick? I was trying to describe the whole incident without being too long winded about it. i checked my car first because my car was there, and it was scapes on the side of my car, some white paint. i then drove up to check the other car and see what was wrong there, and indeed there was some paint on the bumper bar.

i think i was upset that these people were treating me like a dishonest person, and it was horrible.