Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracker reads OP's latest post at Mock
hah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Intolerant liberals everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Obsessing is bad for your complexion.
(03-13-2011, 05:52 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Obsessing is bad for your complexion.

He's a ginger, the only time he has to worry about his complexion is when he's out in the sun.

(03-13-2011, 05:52 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Obsessing is bad for your complexion.

If you want real obsessing check out Crackers new signature.

Insane

(03-13-2011, 06:01 PM)sally Wrote: He's a ginger, the only time he has to worry about his complexion is when he's out in the sun.

Are you really still blowing that horn sally? even though there is a fucking photo of me here that categorically proves I am not ginger?

(03-13-2011, 06:01 PM)sally Wrote:

He's a ginger, the only time he has to worry about his complexion is when he's out in the sun.

Thats racist! If you were to say he is black everyone would be pointing the finger!
Gingers are black. Or at least have black ancestors.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm black and I'm proud!
(03-14-2011, 05:13 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I'm black and I'm proud!

OP's an idiot, He disregards the differences and thinks that makes him tolerant. When in reality it is a form of racism that steals the qualities of the other person, the differences are what makes someone special, we are not all alike thank God.

We were never intended to be, that is certian, creation does nothing but show us a multitude of different and diverse creatures all unique and all special,and all needed just as they are for everything to work, We are supposed to be just as we are.

Individuality is what true freedom is.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-14-2011, 11:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote: We were never intended to be, that is certian, creation does nothing but show us a multitude of different and diverse creatures all unique and all special,and all needed just as they are for everything to work, We are supposed to be just as we are.

Wise words from a man who hates Mexicans, Irishman and Muslims.

Please tell us how "unique and special" you think illegal immigrants are dick?, is each one an individual snowflake?
(03-14-2011, 11:47 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 11:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote: We were never intended to be, that is certian, creation does nothing but show us a multitude of different and diverse creatures all unique and all special,and all needed just as they are for everything to work, We are supposed to be just as we are.

Wise words from a man who hates Mexicans, Irishman and Muslims.

Please tell us how "unique and special" you think illiegal immigrants are dick?, is each one an individual snowflake?

I live among the Mexicans, I'm married to an Irish lady, and the Muslims are not all extremists.

Illegals are criminals, I have no love for criminal behavior.

swallow OP don't hold the turd in your mouth that is just gross.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-14-2011, 11:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I live among the Mexicans, I'm married to an Irish lady.

You live "among" the Mexicans (among?! it sounds like he's describing some kind of plant life) so you can spend all day whinging about them.

Does your wife (who surely deserves some kind of humanitarian award for being married to you) know about your racist attitude towards her male brethren?

After all using the term "irishman" as an insult means you consider them somehow inferior otherwise you wouldn't use the term as an insult.
(03-14-2011, 12:01 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 11:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I live among the Mexicans, I'm married to an Irish lady.

You live "among" the Mexicans (among?! it sounds like he's describing some kind of plant life) so you can spend all day whinging about them.

Does your wife (who surely deserves some kind of humanitarian award for being married to you) know about your racist attitude towards her male brethren?

After all using the term "irishman" as an insult means you consider them somehow inferior otherwise you wouldn't use the term as an insult.

Yes OP among, I don't live in tenement housing we all live in separate houses over here.

My wife knows me, you don't enough said.

being called an irishman is an insult to a Scotsman, again you are a slow motherfucker who deserves no respect from me and will get none until you have earned it.

John Adams

The day you start respecting me is the day I will give my personality a complete fucking overhaul because if you start respecting me that means I have turned into an intolerant whining bitch man like you.
You people are too funny.

It is like watching two children fight over a goats head and who can use it at night. Cute but also somewhat silly.
(03-16-2011, 10:29 AM)Mohammed Wrote: You people are too funny.

It is like watching two children fight over a goats head and who can use it at night. Cute but also somewhat silly.

So says the Supercalousedfragilemystichexedwithhalitosis......Stfu
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-14-2011, 12:16 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: The day you start respecting me is the day I will give my personality a complete fucking overhaul because if you start respecting me that means I have turned into an intolerant whining bitch man like you.

I just lol'd so hard I shat an entire village.
+21 OP.
(03-17-2011, 06:03 AM)NigsWhittington Wrote: I just lol'd so hard I shat an entire village.
+21 OP.

Handing dick his ass is a hobby of mine, check out the threads for many many more examples.

He is like the punchbag I have hanging in the conservatory I can't resist giving it a punch when I walk past it.
^^^^^^Anybody else think these two are drama queens?

Attention-seeking personality disorders, victim syndrome, insecurity and centre of attention behaviour

"Human beings are social creatures and need social interaction, feedback, and validation of their worth. The emotionally mature person doesn't need to go hunting for these; they gain it naturally from their daily life, especially from their work and from stable relationships. Daniel Goleman calls emotional maturity emotional intelligence, or EQ; he believes, and I agree, that EQ is a much better indicator of a person's character and value than intelligence quotient, or IQ.

The emotionally immature person, however, has low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence and consequently feels insecure; to counter these feelings of insecurity they will spend a large proportion of their lives creating situations in which they become the centre of attention. It may be that the need for attention is inversely proportional to emotional maturity, therefore anyone indulging in attention-seeking behaviours is telling you how emotionally immature they are.

Attention-seeking behaviour is surprisingly common. Being the centre of attention alleviates feelings of insecurity and inadequacy but the relief is temporary as the underlying problem remains unaddressed: low self-confidence and low self-esteem, and consequent low levels of self-worth and self-love.

Insecure and emotionally immature people often exhibit bullying behaviours, especially manipulation and deception. These are necessary in order to obtain attention which would not otherwise be forthcoming. Bullies and harassers have the emotional age of a young child and will exhibit temper tantrums, deceit, lying and manipulation to avoid exposure of their true nature and to evade accountability and sanction."
Source: http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/attent.htm
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.