Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracker...Roll Call!
'sup? Sounds like it was an interesting evening in Georgia.

[Image: tornado05.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
you know those diligent civil servicers, she can't post until 5:01 pm EDT...
Fug duh kund
(04-28-2011, 03:32 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: you know those diligent civil servicers, she can't post until 5:01 pm EDT...

hah I know.

It's a little spooky how you retain all these little details about your fellow Mockers. Wouldn't surprise me if you knew (off the top of your head) Duchess' bra size.
Commando Cunt Queen
don't know that one...and somehow I seemed to have missed her 'titty' post. Pretty sure pyropappy has been using the image on a daily basis though, right next to his biker bitch with the mudflaps photo.
Fug duh kund

I think Thursday is taco night at Cracker's. I like tacos. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
quacker pickets the headquarters of ACORN and the ACLU on Thursday nights.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Thats a big tornado! I might put a toetag on if I saw that thing coming at me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-28-2011, 04:33 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: quacker pickets the headquarters of ACORN and the ACLU on Thursday nights.

No, that's on Tuesdays. Thursday night is Klan night.

Commando Cunt Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5djzzeA3M

(04-28-2011, 04:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think Thursday is taco night at Cracker's. I like tacos. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Me, too. Taco night rocks. Unless it is healthy chicken taco night. Then it sucks.

Death toll is around 269, I think. I hope that is all. Alabama took the brunt of it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-28-2011, 05:06 PM)username Wrote: No, that's on Tuesdays. Thursday night is Klan night.

They won't let me in the Klan because I finished grade school. I'm over qualified.

They do, however, let me in redneck bars which is the next best thing.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-28-2011, 04:33 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: quacker pickets the headquarters of ACORN and the ACLU on Thursday nights.

Not a fan of the ACLU. I freely admit that. I do agree with them on occasion, though, so I don't write them off completely.

Didn't they disband ACORN? Doesn't matter anyway, they already fucked the housing market for qualified homeowners. It is coming full circle, though, because I'm about the enter the market again and it is much cheaper to buy now.
(04-28-2011, 03:32 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: you know those diligent civil servicers, she can't post until 5:01 pm EDT...

It is much easier to bitch and complain and do nothing than to actually get off your ass and go try to help. Because you know we are getting rich working for our fellow man. And it is so much fun to listen to old, lazy people bitch all fucking day. Of course, all taxpayers are CONVINCED they pay a majority of your salary even though they get tax "refunds" on money they didn't pay into the system so I am actually paying for the luxury of listening to people like you whine and make fucking excuses all day.

Yes, public service is a fucking hoot. (I'm usually home before 5, btw.)
(04-28-2011, 05:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: Didn't they disband ACORN? Doesn't matter anyway, they already fucked the housing market for qualified homeowners. It is coming full circle, though, because I'm about the enter the market again and it is much cheaper to buy now.

Much cheaper but much harder to qualify for loans and get good appraisals. The foreclosures and short sales are skewing the market and hurting everyone. Anyways, good luck to you because there are some incredible deals in metro Atlanta if you've got great credit or upfront cash. My brother came up from FL this week to buy 2 foreclosures in Douglas County - both were less than $40K and very decent homes.
(04-28-2011, 05:15 PM)Cracker Wrote: Taco night rocks.

Ima gonna share this with you because I know you luvs good Mex.

Simmering a 3 lb. roast for a new "machaca" recipe. If it's a hit, brother will have me make a batch for his office's Cinco de Mayo celebration next week.

As long as I get a dozen of Carolina's tortillas from him, I'd even deliver it to his complex.

http://www.carolinasmexicanfood.com/

(04-28-2011, 05:17 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 05:06 PM)username Wrote: No, that's on Tuesdays. Thursday night is Klan night.

They won't let me in the Klan because I finished grade school. I'm over qualified.

They do, however, let me in redneck bars which is the next best thing.

hah Glad to hear you didn't make an unexpected trip to Oz.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-28-2011, 05:20 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Not a fan of the ACLU. I freely admit that. I do agree with them on occasion, though, so I don't write them off completely.

Didn't they disband ACORN? Doesn't matter anyway, they already fucked the housing market for qualified homeowners. It is coming full circle, though, because I'm about the enter the market again and it is much cheaper to buy now.

Have fun finding a bank to loan anything. Methinks they know more than they are letting on.
(04-28-2011, 09:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: Have fun finding a bank to loan anything. Methinks they know more than they are letting on.

Are you speaking strictly a loan for a home or a loan in general? I financed my new car at the beginning of the year & it was a piece of cake, I was literally in & out in little more than an hour.

A car is different anyone can get a new car. Just try for a home improvement or a home loan now. A business loan is even worse. The banks are getting tough. Finding decent terms with a fixed rate is tough also. But interest can only go up from where it is now.

We each are receiving letters at least once a month from our banks almost begging us to borrow and there are no stipulations. We don't use the same banks so these are entirely different institutions. Maybe it's because of the state I live in, banking is huge here & has the best banking laws in the country.