Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today is my Friday!!
I have the next 4 days off. Except for working at home a little. But that's better than having to get gussied up to fo into the office. ::banana::

I am sleeping in tomorrow and if ANYONE wakes me up they better be prepared to suffer dire consequences. ::irk::

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You fucked up your thread title.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What if someone woke you up with Hot Chocolate? Chocolate milk (hey its summer)?
Hahahaha...Breakfast in bed, maybe ?
I can't stand eating in bed. Beds are made for snoozing and fucking, they are not dining areas. I'll happily make you breakfast, but if you can't get your lazy ass out of bed to come get it, go hungry
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Duchess Wrote:You fucked up your thread title.
::laugh::
crash Wrote:I can't stand eating in bed. Beds are made for snoozing and fucking, they are not dining areas.
I've never eaten food in bed & have no desire to, when I referenced "breakfast" I was referring to the breakfast of champions. 46
crash Wrote:I can't stand eating in bed. Beds are made for snoozing and fucking, they are not dining areas. I'll happily make you breakfast, but if you can't get your lazy ass out of bed to come get it, go hungry

Exactly - I agree! I don't like agreeing with your crumpled up grumpy old ass, but I do agree!
86 112
ramseycat Wrote:I have the next 4 days off. Except for working at home a little. But that's better than having to get gussied up to fo into the office. ::banana::

I am sleeping in tomorrow and if ANYONE wakes me up they better be prepared to suffer dire consequences. ::irk::
Oh please, getting "gussied up" to go into the office is the highlight of your life.
86 112
Frank, can you fix the thread title please? Not that I want you chasing after Ramsey cleaning up her dyslexic trail all day, but it's driving me fucking nuts seeing it on the recent list.

I'm surprised she hasn't changed her nic to crasetyma just so she can read it
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
OK ...
86 112
Thanks, Frank...::thumbs::
Not only do I eat in bed, but I smoke in there too. I have my greasy TV tray right next to my overflowing ashtray.
sally Wrote:Not only do I eat in bed, but I smoke in there too. I have my greasy TV tray right next to my overflowing ashtray.
My mental picture of Sally just fell off the wall and ripped as it was falling downacross a nail left behind by the previous tenant.21
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:
sally Wrote:Not only do I eat in bed, but I smoke in there too. I have my greasy TV tray right next to my overflowing ashtray.
My mental picture of Sally just fell off the wall and ripped as it was falling downacross a nail left behind by the previous tenant.21
I just put a butt out in my pot pie.
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I have the next 4 days off. Except for working at home a little. But that's better than having to get gussied up to fo into the office. ::banana::

Oh please, getting "gussied up" to go into the office is the highlight of your life.
Clearly it's not since I am glad I don't have to do it.
The Antagonist Wrote:What if someone woke you up with Hot Chocolate? Chocolate milk (hey its summer)?

Well that's different. Smiley_emoticons_wink

And what did my title say before Frank fixed it? I should probably start proofreading. :Blush:
Crying shame I can't come & wake you up, Ramsey. ::dlaugh::
ramseycat Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:What if someone woke you up with Hot Chocolate? Chocolate milk (hey its summer)?

Well that's different. Smiley_emoticons_wink

And what did my title say before Frank fixed it? I should probably start proofreading. :Blush:
"Totday is my Friday"
Stop it you're turning me on, you greasy, filthy little bed goblin.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.