Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm asking because I'm pretty much an introvert who was subjected to an office party last weekend, a wedding today, a party tomorrow and another wedding next weekend. The worst part is I barely know these people. 84

Torture.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm definitely a social introvert, but if I have to go to shit like that I become an instant extrovert and I want all of the attention.

Most of the time though I just tell the truth and say I won't be there or I'm not going.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

At least he doesn't have a love child.

At least you didn't hear someone say, "I thought she was taller and brunette?" at the office party.

At least they have booze at weddings.

At least they only play, "I'm Proud To Be An American" on Memorial Day.

That's all I have for now. (I'm also shy. I like most people so I get over it in about 15 minutes or after the first drink. You don't want people to think you are a bitch.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Thank God for separate cars. I bailed on the wedding (my husband is still there). First off, it was an outdoor wedding but the weather didn't cooperate and it's raining here. My husband told me there were going to be fire dancers (I immediately pictured men dancing around with Bic lighters but noooo....) apparently, these people attend the annual burning man festivities and actually take this stuff seriously.

My shoes gave me a blister, it was cold and I had to leave. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-28-2011, 10:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm definitely a social introvert, but if I have to go to shit like that I become an instant extrovert and I want all of the attention.

I can fake it too. I don't think I come across as an introvert but I know I'd rather be home reading a book or something.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-28-2011, 10:56 PM)Cracker Wrote: At least they have booze at weddings.

I have never been to any event that didn't have booze, I may have had to bring it and find a place to drink it but there was always booze.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Depends on how many drinks I have consumed.

And if there are some good looking guys in the mix.
(05-28-2011, 10:46 PM)username Wrote: I'm asking because I'm pretty much an introvert who was subjected to an office party last weekend, a wedding today, a party tomorrow and another wedding next weekend. The worst part is I barely know these people. 84

Torture.

Go as Elvira and take a black cat. The one on the computer in your avitar would do.
(05-28-2011, 11:42 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
Depends on how many drinks I have consumed.

And if there are some good looking guys in the mix.

Why would a good looking guy make a difference? I'm pretty sure you could scare the paint off a barn.

But then again some people "guys" are attracted to the smell of diesel and a lady that needs a tractor bucket to be moved around in.

John Adams

(05-28-2011, 11:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Why would a good looking guy make a difference? I'm pretty sure you could scare the paint off a barn.

But then again some people "guys" are attracted to the smell of diesel and a lady that needs a tractor bucket to be moved around in.

I can see why you don't do well at parties, in fact, Dick I can see why you don't do well in life. So just stay at home and pick the lint out of your naval.
Ha ha, you don't pay attention. I guess that is why you post stupid shit.
John Adams

(05-28-2011, 10:46 PM)username Wrote: I'm asking because I'm pretty much an introvert who was subjected to an office party last weekend, a wedding today, a party tomorrow and another wedding next weekend. The worst part is I barely know these people. 84

Torture.

I love it when you freach kiss OP's ass.

What I have a problen with is just about ecverything else you do.

John Adams

[attachment=10798]
(05-29-2011, 12:14 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I love it when you freach kiss OP's ass.

What I have a problen with is just about ecverything else you do.

Quick Dick, eat the doggie shit and calm down.
Mommie will get you that 'Speak and Spell' book she's been promising you, dear boy.
C R I T I S E

[attachment=10799]

and the zero balls sucks my dick on request.

you see how easy that was, you're as predictable as a hemroid, it will always fuck you up when you least expect it. and need your ass the most.

post another picture little bitch just like I told you to.
John Adams

(05-29-2011, 12:29 AM)IMaDick Wrote: and the zero balls sucks my dick on request.

you see how easy that was, you're as predictable as a hemroid, it will always fuck you up when you least expect it. and need your ass the most.

post another picture little bitch just like I told you to.

Hemorrhoid. Jesus freaking christ.
Commando Cunt Queen
Here DICK, Glenn has sent you a gift.

The card says "To IMaDyslexic,
My Favorite C R I T I S E eater
Signed Your Fuck Buddy, Glenn

[attachment=10800]
good little bitch.
John Adams

(05-29-2011, 01:06 AM)IMaDick Wrote: good little bitch.

Hey don't mention it. It's my pleasure to insult you and it makes you feel right at home, like with the wife and mommie. Strange how you don't get enough at home and that you have to go out and elicit more, but that's addiction for ya. Maybe Glenn would pay for your 12 step program. It helped him. A Fuck Buddy in need is a Fuck Buddy indeed.
(05-29-2011, 12:29 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm as predictable as a hemroid,

Can You Spell hemorrhoid?

Come on Dick. Don't let Glenn down.
Use the 'Speak and Spell'

[attachment=10802]