Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Signature lines...
I really think they're dumb. Honestly, do you think people want to read the same bullshit over and over and over again?

I don't care if they're Latin or pig Latin. They're really boring. Blah, blah, blah.

If you have something clever to say, put it in a post and be done with it.

j/s.
Commando Cunt Queen
j/s = Just spouting more ignorant bullshit..
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Now go post something nice about my picture in the your home town thread
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

i like to add one now and then, for a holiday or something timely. but i don't usually leave it up for too long. after a while they are not noticed i am sure.
but if they give a clue to a person's persona, that's cool. Awink
they should be brief, not the complete Gettysburg Address. [Image: abraham_lincoln-1480.gif]
a siggy (or avatart) can reveal many things. Secret

There ya go username I change my sig just for you.
John Adams

(07-24-2011, 10:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: j/s = Just spouting more ignorant bullshit..

See? Like I want to read what Thomas Jefferson said over and over and over again.

Commando Cunt Queen
Those who fail to learn from history will without fail repeat it. The foundation of this country is so far removed from most of us that we forget or have completely forgotten how to be great as a nation, the messages of these fine men who were here and helped forge our nation are not only inspiring, but also timeless and needed in this time when our country is in decay from the rampant and unsuppressed hatred for the people of all classes of this country, hatred for the greatness of our land and hatred for the prosperity of the people it is only fitting that some who still care and some who desire a return to a time when the people were something other than a golden goose for the greedy assholes who inhabit our capitol it is necessary that those who still care put such things in front of the ignorant slovenly masses of sheeple that desire nothing more than a free ride on the rest of societies back.
John Adams

(07-24-2011, 11:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Those who fail to learn from history will without fail repeat it. The foundation of this country is so far removed from most of us that we forget or have completely forgotten how to be great as a nation, the messages of these fine men who were here and helped forge our nation are not only inspiring, but also timeless and needed in this time when our country is in decay from the rampant and unsuppressed hatred for the people of all classes of this country, hatred for the greatness of our land and hatred for the prosperity of the people it is only fitting that some who still care and some who desire a return to a time when the people were something other than a golden goose for the greedy assholes who inhabit our capitol it is necessary that those who still care put such things in front of the ignorant slovenly masses of sheeple that desire nothing more than a free ride on the rest of societies back.

Just STFU. Your stupid quote in your sig line (and your general ranting) isn't going to change the world (or politics today). Nor does it change the pandering EACH party makes to its special interest groups.

Maybe I'll read your unabomber manifesto when you're in prison.
Commando Cunt Queen
Those who hate this country and it's foundation it's principles and it's freedom find misery in it's revelation.
John Adams

(07-25-2011, 01:05 AM)username Wrote: Just STFU. Your stupid quote in your sig line (and your general ranting) isn't going to change the world (or politics today). Nor does it change the pandering EACH party makes to its special interest groups.

So does that mean we shouldn't try? we should just give up and let everything be lost?

Like I have said 100 times before, you are completely ignorant.

John Adams

(07-24-2011, 10:45 PM)username Wrote: I really think they're dumb. Honestly, do you think people want to read the same bullshit over and over and over again?

In your user CP you have the ability to uncheck a box that will then hide all sig lines from your view.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-24-2011, 10:45 PM)username Wrote: If you have something clever to say, put it in a post and be done with it.

I'm kinda liking the above as a potential sig line!

I'm kinda liking my sigline, I'm kinda liking usedup bringing everyones attention to it.

John Adams

Dick,
Seriously. Your sig is annoying. It's so long and everyone has to scroll through it all the time. It's been up there for a while. I am pretty sure anyone that wanted to read it has by now. If your only purpose having it is to annoy everyone, it's working. But maybe you would be so kind as to remove it or shorten it for everyone's viewing pleasure here at Mock?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ummmm that is brand new as of last night. as usual your ass is talking ahead of your brain.

John Adams

Thomas Jefferson tried to refrain from eating meat. He also was devastated by his wife's death & found comfort with married women.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My sig line is a secret message for my Russian friends.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My sig line is a message for every patriotic american who is sick of the shit in washington, and a problem to every welfare recieving ,amercian hating ,freedom hating bitch in the country.

John Adams

I wish username would put a few Obama quotes in her sig line, but I guess she doesn't think any are worthy of the effort.

may be she doesn't know where to find them? Here user since I like you I found one for you.

And so our goal on health care is, if we can get, instead of health care costs going up 6 percent a year, it's going up at the level of inflation, maybe just slightly above inflation, we've made huge progress. And by the way, that is the single most important thing we could do in terms of reducing our deficit. That's why we did it. Barack Hussein Obama
John Adams

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch............should I be reading that backwards or something?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.