Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Official kiss ass thread
Feel like kissing admins ass? or the Super Mods ass?

Do you think you will find special favor in the favor?

Here is your thread, pucker up and give it a go.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

yes, Dickie should know whether that works. 28

99 37

Dick says my ass is so MONSTROUSLY HUGE that it takes him HOURS to kiss it. 272727

(08-03-2011, 09:59 AM)Feistyoldbroad Wrote: Just want to say how refreshing it is to be able to comment without fear of being banned for breathing the wrong way.

Don't focus on the inhale . . . blame the exhale.

Listerine, much?
(08-03-2011, 10:51 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: yes, Dickie should know whether that works. 28

99 37

Dick says my ass is so MONSTROUSLY HUGE that it takes him HOURS to kiss it. 272727

Did I say hours?

I meant days.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I won't kiss Dickie's ass but I might kiss something else.....Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Dickie kissy Smiley_emoticons_bussi hah

[Image: donkey-kiss.gif]

hahahhaah! LC! You are too much.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
That's what I have been saying Ramsey.
John Adams

I guess no one wants to kiss ass this morning? oh well the threads here if anyone gets the urge.
John Adams

(08-03-2011, 10:38 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Feel like kissing admins ass? or the Super Mods ass?

Do you think you will find special favor in the favor?

Here is your thread, pucker up and give it a go.
NO I don't but YOU can kiss my Big old ass.
First of all, it wasn't meant to kiss ass. I wanted to express that I liked it here. Other forums are very rigid. I already apologized for placing it in the wrong spot.
Although I don't know you I sense you chose the correct username.
hah Sweet jeebus.

You had a 5050 chance of getting the question right a week ago, today it's just to late to make a difference.
John Adams

(08-03-2011, 10:38 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Feel like kissing admins ass?

I'm almost certain I would be very uncomfortable with anonymous lips on my bottom. *shudders*

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Can you imagine how many PMs the admins get from people bitching, thinking they have been hacked, whining, and just being retarded? Could you be nice about that over and over and over?

The admins need a little smooch on the tush sometimes.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
What kind of loser idiot PMs the admin about stupid bullshit on an internet forum? If it's anyone here then I want names, I wan't to know what kind of jerk offs I'm amongst.

I'm not touching THAT with a ten foot pole!
Well the sick fucks know who they are, thats all that counts.
that was one thing that drove MF batshit crazy at 24. not so much here. if it is really really stupid and annoying and repeated whiney crap, i simply don't reply.

otherwise, i feel like i'm here to help if needed. :mod power: and glad to help.

hah
please note i think Duchess is laughing at Sally's comment. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Failure to quote...again. 50