Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seriously WTF is this for?
Walk to take place Saturday

Drawing to a close, World Breastfeeding Week this year has focused on the importance of communication and support for breastfeeding families.

Does the whole family breastfeed?

I actually thought it was just for the new born.

Sally maybe you can answer this question.

Do you let the whole family breast feed and do you communicate with them while they are?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-06-2011, 07:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Walk to take place Saturday

Drawing to a close, World Breastfeeding Week this year has focused on the importance of communication and support for breastfeeding families.

Does the whole family breastfeed?

I actually thought it was just for the new born.

Sally maybe you can answer this question.

Do you let the whole family breast feed and do you communicate with them while they are?

I think that equates with men who say "we" are pregnant. However, the point is (I think) that breastfeeding is a giant PITA for a lot of women (for many reasons that I won't list here) so to the extent that they can get men/families involved who say "rah, rah! keep breastfeeding new mother, even though you have to apply cow udder cream to your nipples and you're up at all hours of the night and you have to pump and dump sometimes and if you stop suddenly your boobs will explode and...." but breast is best!
Commando Cunt Queen
It's stupid. I'm not surprised that you could find a way to support it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-06-2011, 11:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's stupid. I'm not surprised that you could find a way to support it.

Similarly, I'll always support you, Dick. 11
Commando Cunt Queen
I like twats that support me.
John Adams

(08-06-2011, 11:16 PM)username Wrote: However, the point is (I think) that breastfeeding is a giant PITA for a lot of women . . .

PITA?

Not raw, sore nipples?

Someone isn't doing it right.

User thinks it's normal to breast feed till the kid is 14 or 15 with a mouth full of teeth.

I'm not shock in the least.
John Adams

You idiot it's to desexualise the breasts and to make breastfeeding socially acceptable in public places. I was a member of the australian breastfeeding association for awhile there, they would have your gonads for tennis balls. sorry make that ping pong.
(08-07-2011, 02:37 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: they would have your gonads for tennis balls. sorry make that ping pong.

hah

Two points for aussie!

(Once you breastfeed, they might as well desexualize those saggers.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Please, don't breastfeed in public. I don't want to see that shit, take it behind closed doors where it belongs.

I would never be able to be unselfish enough to not care what nursing would do to my breasts. I've seen what having babies does to boobs. It's shocking!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-06-2011, 07:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Sally maybe you can answer this question.

Breastfeeding is for suckers. Formula has all the nutrients the baby needs and if you're not going to eat extremely healthy then it defeats the whole purpose of breastfeeding anyway.

Hey, sally! How's our Mock baby?

I bet you are skinny again already. Fit into your jeans yet?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-07-2011, 11:43 AM)Cracker Wrote: Hey, sally! How's our Mock baby?

I bet you are skinny again already. Fit into your jeans yet?

She's actually a really good baby, especially compared to my other two who didn't let me sleep at all for a year.

I tried my jeans on yesterday and I did get them buttoned, but I could only wear them for about two minutes before going into spontaneous combustion.

(08-07-2011, 01:36 AM)IMaDick Wrote: User thinks it's normal to breast feed till the kid is 14 or 15 with a mouth full of teeth.

I'm not shock in the least.

Dick, are you sure you're a dude? It sort of escapes me why a guy would post a thread about breastfeeding in the first place.

If you are a dude, until you've had a baby or two gnawing on your boobs 247 for several months, you need to just STFU because you don't know shit.

Tiki, didn't happen to me (I didn't b/f for very long) but it's a common complaint and I don't necessarily think it means someone is "doing it wrong". I don't know why people make b/f out to be some art (the whole freaking latching process). Bottom line, nip in mouth, baby sucks and there you go.

Commando Cunt Queen
User, the topic is about family involvement and you want me to be un involved just because Ima guy?

I just don't get the whole big marching thing.

I have handled a lot of boobies some of them were breast feeding boobies and some of them had been breast feeding boobies and some of them were just waiting for the chance to be breast feeding boobies.

I think I have enough experiance to be part of this conversation. or in this instance to start it.
John Adams

(08-07-2011, 05:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I have handled a lot of boobies some of them were breast feeding boobies and some of them had been breast feeding boobies and some of them were just waiting for the chance to be breast feeding boobies.

Sir, given your vast experience with a variety of boobies have you been able to determine if anything over a handful REALLY is a waste or is it a bold lie fabricated by man to placate their flat chested partners?

I firmly believe that while boobies that exceed a handful are nice, only a handful is all that is truly needed.

I have seen some boobies that were grotesquely large, I can't say as they were attractive to me, but they were attached to a person who was attractive to me.

I prefer boobies that are firm and the nipples are what we men refer to as star gazers, you know the nipples have a slight upward slant to them.

nipples that point toward the floor I don't care for too much, those are called string tits, I don't like them.

John Adams

(08-07-2011, 05:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I firmly believe that while boobies that exceed a handful are nice, only a handful is all that is truly needed.

I have seen some boobies that were grotesquely large, I can't say as they were attractive to me, but they were attached to a person who was attractive to me.

I prefer boobies that are firm and the nipples are what we men refer to as star gazers, you know the nipples have a slight upward slant to them.

nipples that point toward the floor I don't care for too much, those are called string tits, I don't like them.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful & insightful view on the ever evolving hooter. Next up, "X marks the spot". Smiley_emoticons_fies

Now, back to LC in the studio.

Where is dusty nipples?
John Adams

(08-07-2011, 05:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Where is dusty nipples?

I am here, how is your liver?