Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Craigs list
I tossed a few things on Craigs list and got a few responses, one guy sent a message that he wanted to buy my car. This is what he wrote:

I amm interested could u send pics thanks

I answered: I will not sell it to someone who cannot spell.

He shot back: Wow dude your a huge pile of shit!!!!!!!!!

I said: Your spellings getting better. Here's a few pics.

Mock is a bad influence on me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I guess he needed a new ride for the Hillbilly Olympics - in your neck of the woods.

When is the Demolition Derby?

Or is it for a Kissing Booth?

That reminded me of the Halloween you caught the kids trying to steal gas. I don't know why it would have, it's not even remotely similar.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
maybe he'll give you an O.U.I. for the cash Maggot.

hah

(08-09-2011, 08:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That reminded me of the Halloween you caught the kids trying to steal gas. I don't know why it would have, it's not even remotely similar.

hah That was fun and educational. I was a teacher in the "no child gets away with shit" program.
(08-09-2011, 08:15 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I guess he needed a new ride for the Hillbilly Olympics - in your neck of the woods.

When is the Demolition Derby?

Or is it for a Kissing Booth?

Demolition derby is in September. I got kicked out of the kissing booth for unzipping my fly. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You dirty monkey.
you selling the muscle car Maggoty?

(08-09-2011, 08:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You dirty monkey.

Sarcastic

[Image: Proboscis-Monkey.jpg]

hah
Is that a Jimmy Durante reincarnation?
(08-09-2011, 08:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I got kicked out of the kissing booth for unzipping my fly. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

That was rude of him.

You paid the dollar, right?
(08-09-2011, 08:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you selling the muscle car Maggoty?

Yes, I have my eye on a 68 Cuda from Crackerland. Mopar was my first love anyways.
(08-09-2011, 08:33 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Yes, I have my eye on a 68 Cuda from Crackerland. Mopar was my first love anyways.

when are you going to get it so you can drive down here and terrorize the general driving population again? Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

before it snows? Smiley_emoticons_bussi

(08-09-2011, 08:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

when are you going to get it so you can drive down here and terrorize the general driving population again? Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

before it snows? Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Is that dripping tunnel safe?
(08-09-2011, 08:33 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 08:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I got kicked out of the kissing booth for unzipping my fly. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

That was rude of him.

You paid the dollar, right?

Well...Yeah! Who would'nt........It was my 7th grade teacher.

I still mourn my 69 Camaro SS (not a clone) I had to sell to pay divorce attorneys. A guy that owns a car dealership bought it. Like he didn't have enough cars already.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Maggot: Is that dripping tunnel safe?

hah i wouldn't drive through it! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

[Image: 5cb1cc_081011tunnelsc001.jpg]

Boston Herald
A massive “sinkhole” at least 4 feet deep and up to 190 feet long has created a “void” under the Interstate 90 connector tunnel in the problem-plagued Big Dig, adding to a growing list of engineering failures that include a deadly ceiling collapse, dangerously unstable light fixtures and lethal railings, state transportation officials revealed yesterday.

Transportation officials insist there is no risk of a new catastrophic collapse in the tunnel — the same one where Milena Del Valle was killed by a 3-ton slab of concrete five years ago — but some critics said they aren’t convinced.

I always got a kick outta that gal. Lordy I miss that bitch.
me too.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.