Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
alien piggies~ for Maggot
pig aliens would make Maggot's day. [Image: 3D_alien.gif]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5966]
[Image: timthumb.php?src=%2Fimages%2Faliens-blam...height=254]

[Image: 0209_piglet_sp.jpg&width=310]
[Image: alien.gif]

Residents of the Guatemalan village have decided that the pig's odd human-shaped head is the doing of visitors from outer space, after strange bright lights were spotted hovering in the sky on the night of its birth.

The pig's head looks similar to that of a human.
The poor pig, which is one of a litter of 11, has been described as looking like a cross between a human and something from the Alien movies

Farmer Laureano Escobar Arias said: 'I was shocked - it was a really terrifying experience. It looked like some kind of alien creature.'

However, local health officials have suggested that there are more earthly reasons for the pig's appearance.

'We don't know for certain but it could have been caused by a genetic problem or by environmental pollution,' one commented.

I remember a poor family moving to my area from Guatemala. They received some help from a church (bags of clothes, old furniture and housewares, etc). The teenaged boy got sent home from school on the first day of high school for wearing a T-shirt that said "Happiness is a wet pussy" with a picture of a cat in a champagne glass. I always wondered which church member put that in the donation bag.

The T-shirt in that pic reminded me of that story.

I wouldn't eat that bacon.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Is it up for adoption?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-02-2011, 05:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: Is it up for adoption?

you'd grill it! hah

[Image: Pigs%2Bin%2BSpace%2B1.jpg]

And I thought Africans only fucked goats!

Brother must not have been a Muslim.
(09-02-2011, 06:19 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: And I thought Africans only fucked goats!

Brother must not have been a Muslim.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
See the Beastiality thread . . .

What? I shoulda used 'niggaz' instead of Africans?
The beastiality thread is too much for me. I try to stay away from it. If you read stuff like that too much, the neighbor's Great Dane could be considered "on the market again" after the sad demise of their collie.

Plus, I don't want to have to explain taxonomy and why only certain species can mate successfully to Dick. He was wounded by the thought that he came from a primate. What would happen to him if he figured out his wife came from Guatemala?
It should come to America it could get free food, housing and quite possibly a college education. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Just check the correct box on the left.
I once looked up zoophillia to get some ideas on making fun of Julie, this was due to a thread she started on another forum about how white people think black people are sexually disturbed.

Anyway, that was a bad idea. I have a story about a gay guy being raped by a dog that is embedded into my mind untill this day and I got a hell of a virus on my computer.
Speaking of swine.
The co-op lady just dropped off my swine package. 40lbs of ribs, chops and bacon. She also gave me 2 dozen eggs and 5 lbs of butter. She said they are making tomato paste and sauce and was wondering if I want some. You need a pressure cooker to make that and I signed up for 10 jars. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 Next month its chicken and beef and preserves.
want some cucumbers? hah

mmmmmmm swine.

i hope you make soap and use up the chitlins, hog jowls and pigs feet!

[Image: slbutchr.gif]

I have 2 crock pots and one very large glass jar with cukes in them brining right now. I scrap the scum off the top every morning. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I need more brining pots!!!
(09-03-2011, 01:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I scrap the scum off the top every morning.

[Image: 24yx17l.gif]

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Using crock pots was a great idea by Dick and I have a few people that have old ones doing nothing now, but they always forget to bring them into work.
(09-02-2011, 05:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=5966]
[Image: timthumb.php?src=%2Fimages%2Faliens-blam...height=254]

[Image: 0209_piglet_sp.jpg&width=310]
[Image: alien.gif]

[Image: jhfxvo.gif]
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
another alien piggy! [Image: attachment.php?aid=6115]

[Image: article-2034208-0DBC201800000578-280_468x286.jpg]

[Image: article-2034208-0DBC201000000578-97_468x313.jpg]

The two-month-old - part of a litter born in northern China - can use both his mouths to eat. *snort*

Oh, WTF!!!! Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Now that's what I call a high tech Truffle sniffer!
Which one?