Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Rotisserie in the oven question.
I am getting a new gas stove in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had one in their oven. I buy whole chickens and like the way they cook. Does anyone here have one? What are the ups and downs? My grill has one but I never use it, I would use the one in the house during the winter just to have free (kinda) heat. Anyone ever cooked a Turkey in one. I must decide.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have a Thermador oven with a rotisserie and love it, I can fit 2 chickens, a whole turkey, or 5 cornish hens on it. The only problem is that if it breaks it's really hard to find a company that repairs that brand. This is the one I have. I just clicked on the first site that popped up, you can get them much cheaper then this price.

http://www.us-appliance.com/podc302.html
I aint spending 6000.00 for a stupid oven. I was looking at the under 1000.00 ones . And fuck stainless steel, how long do people think they actually last? Thanks Sally but........no thanks. Christ on a cracker who the fuck buys that shit? Signs_173 I aint looking to go camping in the thing.
Well I'm probally the only one here who just happens to have a rotisserie in their oven so don't expect anymore help, you stingy old fuck.
Why does a rotisserie seem so barbaric to me? You probably put beer cans up your chicken's ass.

Meat is nasty. I throw that shit in a pan and try not to touch it more than I have to. I'm only in it for the pan drippings.

Maggot, get the rotisserie. You are the only Mocker that actually eats squirrel, so you would probably use it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
What about one of those on the counter rotisserie ovens? Much cheaper than buying a stove with one in it. And a lot easier to clean I bet. My sister has a counter type on and loves it.

Maggott why do you say stainless won't last? Do you mean the style or the material? Stainless appliances are all the thing now. Every new house has them and when people remodel or get new appliances, they all want stainless.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Sojoe-GrizSpit-brackets-400.jpg]

Happy Halloween, Maggot.

Screw the oven rotisserie option and go for the infrared broiler option.

Man up!

Or continue to give my best to the Boston Market counter help.
(09-29-2011, 11:38 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: [Image: Sojoe-GrizSpit-brackets-400.jpg]

Happy Halloween, Maggot.

Man up!

Great Caesars ghost! I have something like that that I made years ago.........I gotta get a picture of it and show you. Moon stars the whole shebang.
(09-29-2011, 07:42 AM)ramseycat Wrote: What about one of those on the counter rotisserie ovens? Much cheaper than buying a stove with one in it. And a lot easier to clean I bet. My sister has a counter type on and loves it.

Maggott why do you say stainless won't last? Do you mean the style or the material? Stainless appliances are all the thing now. Every new house has them and when people remodel or get new appliances, they all want stainless.

I know that, but fingerprints show up easy on the polished brushed 304 s.s. The white ones with the rattlesnake texture hide them better. The fridge may last 10 years and when it shits the bed scrap guys will not take it because of the r-22 in it. You spend an extra 500.00 for the skin of something that is used to keep food cold. I do not watch it like I would an HD tele so to me its a waste.
But if you want one Ramseykittens......no problem. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
my sister just renovated her kitchen with stainless appliances Maggot, and i asked her about fingerprints (personally i like them Police Smiley_emoticons_biggrin )

anyway, she said she bought some wipe-on stuff that prevents them. i like the look of stainless. Smiley_emoticons_smile

as for a turkey, i love anything on a rotisserie, (especially a prime rib!) but don't do a stuffed turkey on it. that needs slow thorough cooking and i'd be concerned about it. unless of course you're getting convection and not an open outdoor one.

(09-29-2011, 08:51 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 11:38 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: [Image: Sojoe-GrizSpit-brackets-400.jpg]

Happy Halloween, Maggot.

Man up!

Great Caesars ghost! I have something like that that I made years ago.........I gotta get a picture of it and show you. Moon stars the whole shebang.

Where is the pic, Mr. I Dreamed This When I Was High?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-02-2011, 12:11 AM)Cracker Wrote: Where is the pic, Mr. I Dreamed This When I Was High?

I just took a couple of pics and as soon as I figure out how to post them you can see it dimpled cheeks...........By the way she was pissed!

[Image: tn?sid=2068905983&mid=AEnci2IAAOGvToipnQ...&fid=Inbox]

[Image: tn?sid=2068905983&mid=AEnci2IAAOGvToipnQ...&fid=Inbox]

here's Maggot's cooking thingy. he uses it to cook neighborhood children, as you can see.

[Image: octobersky002.jpg]

[Image: octobersky001.jpg]

hah I just know Maggot told her to jump in there. She looks like you, buddy. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow. That is pretty cool, Maggot! You need to set it up for Halloween and Thanksgiving and chestnut time for Christmas.

Cute as hell kid. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Maggot is golden for a few days with me. If you have any bile to spill, now would be the time.

(10-02-2011, 03:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:
She looks like you, buddy. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Smiley_emoticons_shocked That is a terrible thing to say about a pretty young lady.

Maggot is a very creative man. I'd love to get high with him & walk through the woods collecting bits of nature to make wreaths with. I think he'd be a blast to hang with. I used to love him but he told me to STFU, I've never gotten over it.
(10-02-2011, 03:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Maggot is a very creative man. I'd love to get high with him & walk through the woods collecting bits of nature...

Yes, he can think of at least ten things to do with your skull once the meat is boiled off...

(10-02-2011, 03:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
he told me to STFU, I've never gotten over it.

hah You are such a titty baby. He tells that at least once a month. I get told that IRL at least once a month, too, or at least told I'm going to hell.

I consider it a compliment.
(10-02-2011, 03:56 PM)Cracker Wrote: hah You are such a titty baby.

I burn my leaves in that thing, I made it a long time ago maybe 6-7 years ago. I told my daughter that she was getting cooked in it next weekend because she's a witch.......thus the "face" Smiley_emoticons_razz
STFU Krakatoa!
She looks just like you, but much prettier thank God.