Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Duchess, do you love me?
or do you like me?? Because I spend all of my days worrying that the people of Mock don't like me. LC do you like me? I think you do cuz you find me good avatarts. I know Maggottboo lurves me! hehehe

(do I sound crazy like JSmom?) Insane
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
No, you sound like a bitch.
I am actually not a bitch at all. I mean I can be but for the most part I am pretty nice. Just ask Duchess.
Ramsey! I love you! Not in a weird pervy way, but I'd let you borrow my lucky scrunchie. Smiley_emoticons_wink
LC do you like me? I think you do cuz you find me good avatarts.

you have grown on me Ramsey. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
ever since you lost the biker that was attached to your hip like a malignant growth.

of course i like you! 72

Aw Fibo! That is sooo sweet.

Ah the biker. I can't even go there with that one. Although she didn't turn on me as predicted, she faded off into the sunset which is fine with me. Too. Much. Drama. And can I just say I never did buy into all that Biker Life shit. The man is in charge and I can't embarass him and I have to behave a certain way....ah yea, no.

I like you too LC!
hah
(10-20-2011, 09:49 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Duchess, do you love me? or do you like me??

hah I like you well enough that I no longer have the urge to say, "shut the fuck up, Ramsey™" on a daily basis.

I actually like several of you enough to invite into my home & I'm sick in love with LC. I enjoy saying that publicly because it was said we'd never last. heh heh.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
awww thankyou Duchess ...we have worked exceedingly well together, against all prognostications. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Smiley_emoticons_bussi Notworthy

(10-20-2011, 09:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I am actually not a bitch at all. I mean I can be but for the most part I am pretty nice. Just ask Duchess.

I really do love it here...I can say what I want and nobody gets their panties in a knot! I like you, Ramsey.

And, I especially love the females here because I always hated girls that got all pissy and wouldn't speak to you for the next month if you said something they didn't want to hear. Everyone should be able to cuss each other out one minute and have a drink together the next!

OH for the love of pete. Mean girls! I am mad so I am giving you the silent treatment and you should KNOW what you did.
I hate drama in my real life. I try to avoid it at all costs although that isn't working out to well these days thanks to the exhole.

I think Duchess and I have more in common than people think. We are girly girls that will scratch your eyes out if necessary!

LC and I had a little bump in the road but I respected her before that and I do now. Gotta respect the lady law enforcer! And I really do enjoy the crime forum. Well maybe enjoy isn't the right word considering what's in there but I appreciate being able to go to one place and follow situations I am interested in.

Of course I love my Maggottyboo!!! hehehe

MF? Meh. LOL
next time i see Maggotyboo Ramsey, just tell me what you want me to do to him.

except THAT! 28

I will love you....

If you tell me what is more important for a woman when she dresses up. Shoes or the purse?
(10-21-2011, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: I actually like several of you enough to invite into my home

Tis true i was with her last night she fucked me46

fucked my shit upStarwars

and made me fuck off79

im going back again tonite.Notworthy

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(10-21-2011, 07:49 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: I will love you....

If you tell me what is more important for a woman when she dresses up. Shoes or the purse?

Oh the shoes by far! But why do u even have to choose?? The gaudier, the better!

Fuck yeah
(10-21-2011, 07:49 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: If you tell me what is more important for a woman when she dresses up. Shoes or the purse?

That's a VERY difficult question & I'm waffling back & forth but I guess I have to go with shoes.

This time of year it's all about boots! Mmmm, yummy leather boots, I could get a girly woody just thinking about all that are available for purchase.

(10-20-2011, 09:49 AM)ramseycat Wrote: or do you like me?? Because I spend all of my days worrying that the people of Mock don't like me. LC do you like me? I think you do cuz you find me good avatarts. I know Maggottboo lurves me! hehehe

Please avoid creating these soupy cry-for-attention threads in the future, you old flabby-assed office bitch.
86 112
(10-21-2011, 08:08 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(10-20-2011, 09:49 AM)ramseycat Wrote: or do you like me?? Because I spend all of my days worrying that the people of Mock don't like me. LC do you like me? I think you do cuz you find me good avatarts. I know Maggottboo lurves me! hehehe

Please avoid creating these soupy cry-for-attention threads in the future, you old flabby-assed office bitch.