Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Official Chicken-Off
Who is the biggest soup chicken in Mock? Remember any fluffy or gossipy or generally womanish stuff a member has posted? Quote it here. Men are not exempt from this competition.

Winner has to use this avatar for an entire week:

[Image: cooking-chicken-coloring-page.gif]

You DO NOT need the permission of the participants to enter them. They will thank you later. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Soooo, soup chicken or just chicken?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Dnt know dnt care good luck making me use that if i lose/win :fuckyou:

^someone quote me.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(01-01-2011, 01:31 AM)Maggot Wrote: I was thinking as I stand looking at the bureau that I just spent sanding for the last 4 hrs that I would use a 3 color scheme on this thing all different shades of blue and a peach color for the fronts. It took me a year to get this far. I do love the way things were made in the late 40's everyone was just getting back from the war.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
[quote='Cynical Ninja' pid='7420' dateline='1216307431']
As for homosexuality,everybody goes through a period of sexual confusion during puberty, everybody. Those that say they didn't are either closetgays or sexual repressed morons, I went through a brief period of confusion, but this process only reinforced my obvious heterosexuality.
(10-27-2011, 08:20 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 01:31 AM)Maggot Wrote: I was thinking as I stand looking at the bureau that I just spent sanding for the last 4 hrs that I would use a 3 color scheme on this thing all different shades of blue and a peach color for the fronts. It took me a year to get this far. I do love the way things were made in the late 40's everyone was just getting back from the war.

I'm speechless. Besides the bureau is now the pride of my kids messy room and if you look real hard you can see a bit of blue, that matches the pop-tart dripping down the "cool shelf" I built.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-16-2011, 08:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Aussie, try looking in the New Testament, we don't live under the law anymore.

well I don't anyway, there is no way I could fulfill the law just like no one else ever did.

Without grace Im screwed.

By the way, you do realise that old testament saits were not given access to heaven? it was not promised to them.

Heaven is for the saints who are in Christ after His rapture.

The first fruits?

I taught second graders so I should be able to teach aussie, first graders are easier aren't they?

(10-27-2011, 08:41 PM)sally Wrote: [quote='Cynical Ninja' pid='7420' dateline='1216307431']
As for homosexuality,everybody goes through a period of sexual confusion during puberty, everybody. Those that say they didn't are either closetgays or sexual repressed morons, I went through a brief period of confusion, but this process only reinforced my obvious heterosexuality.

Just in case Crackers ever quotes me again for the record , I have never looked at another guys nutsack and said "God! I want that" ..............Never.
(10-17-2011, 08:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-16-2011, 08:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Without grace Im screwed.

Dick, I'm going to look at you in a kindler, gentler way, though I've always enjoyed your humor.

This post is the most note-worthy thing I've ever read from you, and it's the absolute truth.

Without Grace, we would be screwed.

[Image: 6103-Religious-Christian-Man-Praying-To-Jesus.jpg]
Quick........someone kick the sleeping librarian and post a stupid thing Cracker posted.
(12-09-2009, 10:44 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-09-2009, 01:31 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: They let a dude post pictures of his dick?

Yes! It was I think about a year ago, and yes he had pics. It was all really strange and upsetting, but I'm over it now. I am surprised that lumpy does not remember, her pal Reg Clitter or Red shitter something replied to it. I remember shit like that.

(01-23-2009, 01:34 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Wow, never saw that actor before off-screen ...

(10-27-2011, 08:56 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-09-2009, 10:44 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-09-2009, 01:31 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: They let a dude post pictures of his dick?

Yes! It was I think about a year ago, and yes he had pics. It was all really strange and upsetting, but I'm over it now. I am surprised that lumpy does not remember, her pal Reg Clitter or Red shitter something replied to it. I remember shit like that.

Godammit!..........The guys pecker was all rotted and falling off..........all the women had words of encouragement for him. Go figure. Sarcastic
(01-24-2009, 03:23 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I cannot take DiCaprio seriously he still looks like a 13 year old boy with a false beard.

It's true, he looks like a little boy no matter how old he gets or what make up and beards are put on him.
(10-27-2011, 09:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: Godammit!..........The guys pecker was all rotted and falling off..........all the women had words of encouragement for him. Go figure. Sarcastic

Suuuure it was, Maggot. Smiley_emoticons_wink

(01-26-2009, 09:50 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Damn posts making me hungry ...

Once in a while I order simple spaghetti and meatballs from a good Italian place, or give that as my choice when my mom or mother-in-law take requests! I often forget how good that can be.

(01-28-2009, 01:39 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:The Rabbit vibrator

[Image: h710_1108943-med.jpg]
I have one very similar to that. Oh. My. God. Best thing ever!

Not so much soup chicken, just funny to say out loud in public. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(01-27-2009, 07:16 PM)sally Wrote: We are having leftover fried spaghetti for dinner. I think people think you're deep frying it when they hear fried.

(04-03-2009, 05:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: The thought of a blade getting close enough to shave them makes me twitch. And not to mention the itch. With my luck a hair would become in-grown and would feel like a tick was buried in my nutsack. So I am glad that "the shave" will not become a reality. I have no craving for a shaving. Unless it gets done by a cute little oriental girl that licks her lips as she works. But even then I would need some type of insurance policy.

Hairy chicken-beast.
[quote='Middle Finger' pid='33811' dateline='1231208048']
I really enjoy the fresh conch salad they make for you along that dock in the Bahamas. Atlantis area. They pull those suckers out fresh from the water right there, cut up fresh tomatoes, peppers, onions, spice it up, citris juice ... nice, fresh, conch salad!
Hahahahahahahahaha I found a funny one for sally, but I think I'll PM it instead. Hahahahaha
(10-27-2011, 09:12 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-27-2009, 07:16 PM)sally Wrote: We are having leftover fried spaghetti for dinner. I think people think you're deep frying it when they hear fried.

WTF! I don't even know what fried spaghetti is or why the hell I said that.