Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP and ESAD memory thread
I'm sure everybody knows the feeling. You walk thru your day, suddenly a certain perfume hits your senses or a tune strikes your ears and you're transported to a certain memory.

We will do now the same thing with our two British bobble heads, who for some strange reason seem to have found their soul mate over here.

One might wonder what was that instant connection that made them fall for each other? Was it their constant mutual talk of ass cracks or was it some deeper emotion that clearly had this deep, bonding effect on our two bangers and mash munching spunk junkies?

Anyway, at least from my side I'm always happy when the net brings people closer together and just wish them all the best for their future.

However, that's not the point of this thread, and to bring it back on track, just like that special perfume or tune, here is the space to leave anything that instantly evokes the vision of those two boys from Britain.

Sort of like when you walk past a construction site and one of the workers bends over, thereby exposing his hairy ass crack, which instantly makes you smile as you think "Hey man .... so THAT'S what OP and ESAD keep talking about!"

So let me start. I saw this pic, immediately had our two love birds in mind and will also tell you why.

[Image: Diapermen.jpg]

"Fucking wicked mate! .... But you sure these are Burberries?"

"Hell yeah .... they cost 700 quid each mate!"

"..... Awesome!"

I would beat the living hell out of those two. Picture me whaling on them with my handbag.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That is just wrong on so many levels. Those diapers are definately used/soiled.
This is how I always picture them.

[Image: gay-men2.jpg]
Again with the pastel!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-04-2011, 09:04 AM)sally Wrote: This is how I always picture them.

Awww...That's so precious, except the guy in the peach shirt needs a Moe Howard hairdo. Maybe Zero could help it out.
Are me and ESAD your latest homoerotic obsession rob/bob/mohammed?

I'd be careful if I was you or the locals where you live will be lining you up for a stoning for your strange peroccupation with online male (it only ever seems to be males strangely) forum members.

Is it because you have to keep your latent homosexual desires hidden in an Arabic country for fear of reprisals?

If you want to wank yourself to death over my photo please go ahead, I don't mind taking a virtual wank for the team if it is going to ease your burden my fruity friend.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(11-04-2011, 09:54 AM)cannongal Wrote: the guy in the peach shirt needs a Moe Howard hairdo.

hah I think OP neeps to fire his stylist.

(11-04-2011, 07:41 AM)Mohammed Wrote: I'm sure everybody knows the feeling. You walk thru your day, suddenly a certain perfume hits your senses or a tune strikes your ears and you're transported to a certain memory.

We will do now the same thing with our two British bobble heads, who for some strange reason seem to have found their soul mate over here.

One might wonder what was that instant connection that made them fall for each other? Was it their constant mutual talk of ass cracks or was it some deeper emotion that clearly had this deep, bonding effect on our two bangers and mash munching spunk junkies?

Anyway, at least from my side I'm always happy when the net brings people closer together and just wish them all the best for their future.

However, that's not the point of this thread, and to bring it back on track, just like that special perfume or tune, here is the space to leave anything that instantly evokes the vision of those two boys from Britain.

Sort of like when you walk past a construction site and one of the workers bends over, thereby exposing his hairy ass crack, which instantly makes you smile as you think "Hey man .... so THAT'S what OP and ESAD keep talking about!"

So let me start. I saw this pic, immediately had our two love birds in mind and will also tell you why.

[Image: Diapermen.jpg]

"Fucking wicked mate! .... But you sure these are Burberries?"

"Hell yeah .... they cost 700 quid each mate!"

"..... Awesome!"

Thanks for the dedication thread, trolled much? Compcoff
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw&noredirect=1

Commando Cunt Queen

Ooohhhh..please don't let that song be stuck in my head the rest of the night.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I picture them more like this:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHnTmTXgkXnh04ijVf4Az...HGQ5ysMeIw]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
[Image: untitled-6.png]
George!!!! Dancingparty
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: 799238-dot1.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-04-2011, 09:54 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 09:04 AM)sally Wrote: This is how I always picture them.

Awww...That's so precious, except the guy in the peach shirt needs a Moe Howard hairdo. Maybe Zero could help it out.

[Image: 83e5748c3ce0d6420f3266f6f9ac067b.gif]

[Image: 5027b87800dac35290e901b5d8ec9feb.gif]
I don't know if it's the wine that is making this thread so amusing, but I have tears coming out my eyes.
Wine? Did you bring enough for the whole thread?
(11-04-2011, 10:55 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Are me and ESAD your latest homoerotic obsession rob/bob/mohammed?

I'd be careful if I was you or the locals where you live will be lining you up for a stoning for your strange peroccupation with online male (it only ever seems to be males strangely) forum members.

Is it because you have to keep your latent homosexual desires hidden in an Arabic country for fear of reprisals?

If you want to wank yourself to death over my photo please go ahead, I don't mind taking a virtual wank for the team if it is going to ease your burden my fruity friend.

Yeah, all that constant talk about ass cracks you two love birds got going on has me totally out of control hot to the extent that my keyboard now looks like covered in vaseline.

Quite funny really but it's a bitch typing.

(11-04-2011, 09:17 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: [Image: 5027b87800dac35290e901b5d8ec9feb.gif]

hah
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.