Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIYA BITCHFLAKES

C'mere and get your spankin'. Smiley_emoticons_fies

I appreciate you all being here. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I've been up since 3:00. Get the hell up. I'm so jacked up on caffeine that the little hairs on my arm are standing at attention.

Fucking time change bullshit, I'm going to breakfast in 5 frickin hours.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I just saw that Borndragon was here overnight! Yay! I hope it really was him & not a flaw in our software. I've missed him so much. *happy dance*
Do you think Luke is dead or imprisoned?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Luke isn't the type that gets sent to the slammer. I hope to God he isn't dead. I sent him a shout out recently but I haven't had a response from him.
(11-06-2011, 12:07 PM)Cracker Wrote: Do you think Luke is dead or imprisoned?

Burning Man draws record crowd on Nevada desert:

Associated Press
Saturday, Sept. 3, 2011 | 5:26 p.m.

More than 50,000 revelers gathered Saturday on the northern Nevada desert for the climax of the annual Burning Man counterculture festival.

...BLM rangers reported three felony arrests and the issuance of 42 citations, mostly for drug-related offenses, as of Friday night. One participant died of unknown natural causes on Wednesday, Ross said.

Well, somebody died.
Commando Cunt Queen

Ooohhhh nos.

Thanks, user.
I see two people who died, a young girl and an older man.

http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=50629
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

How about a lovely morning on bitchflake candy mountain?