• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey 7/11 hey you yeah...you.
I found one of your baby pictures.

[Image: hungry.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
uh... Maggot...what are those 'roos doing? TazTaz

Just a game of "find my pouch"
Maggot you should stop messing with Aussie, one day she will find a man and you don't want to mess with Aussie men they are twice as tough as you, just watch and see what your future holds.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Stop it Dick thats damn mean of you, mean,mean,mean....

[Image: failure11.jpg]
Oh that's just what this forum needs, another thread dedicated to giving me a hard time. Those roos have gotta eat right?

Do you know what another word for toilet is here? A dunny! Dunny! that dude is sitting on a dunny.

Maggot I don't know if it's me, but your usual surrealness is hard for me to process so late at night, it's 1am here and I have been off duty for 3 hours.

Aussie, you should consider yourself lucky. To be ignored in Mock is the kiss of death. It would mean that others had no interest in engaging you in any dialog. I can't think of too many things worse than being a boring bitch so be grateful people like to fuck with you. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah I am not ungrateful. I love Maggot as I would some distant cousin that has an eating disorder or something along those lines.

I am a bit of a zombie over here at the moment. I am kind of zonked out. I feel like I have taken something, but I havent.
I feel bad for you so here is my advice. You need a good tickling sometimes when a person is all run down they need a "pick-me-up" so 711 this is the thing, if I was say in the next town over I would run over (teh-hee) and tickle you, you would laugh laugh until your eyes were wet. you would say "stop it maggot, stop it" but I would be laughing and would just keep on tickling you.
But I am oceans and many fish and corals away from you (and a bunch of dolphins) so you must tickle yourself. Give it a try and when you say "stop it, stop it 7/11" do not stop. Keep going until there is "wetness in your eyes".

Your Thanksgiving pally
Maggot

Hahaha! Maggot is the most lovable pothead I've ever encountered. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
You know what Maggot, I hate being tickled! I would run when I saw you coming over the mountain. I wouldn't come out until you were gone. I hate being tickled, we could watch Dumb and Dumber together or Borat or something funny. That would be better.
OK I am back, I am catching up on all these threads. I am now willing to have cybersex with anyone who will let me be on top? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

28 I've missed you, Aussie.
(12-01-2011, 08:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

28 I've missed you, Aussie.

Right back at ya bitch! Smiley_emoticons_wink
Aussie, you need a Christmas 'roo or koala avatar~ho ho ho~ Mini xmas tree

[Image: Card2.jpg]

[Image: christmas%20koala.jpg]

(12-01-2011, 07:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: OK I am back, I am catching up on all these threads. I am now willing to have cybersex with anyone who will let me be on top? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Dammit..........Do all women like that? It seems to be a latent control thing lately. Men truly deserve better treatment than this. I have a spot on the ceiling that I stare at, me and that stupid spot are good, we are one , we are the 1%..........until I paint the damn thing life will be simply marvelous. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Thank you LC, our native animals are the most beautiful. So cute. There are zoos here where you can hand feed the kangaroos. It's so cute.

Maggot, I didn't have you in mind when I wrote that before, because I thought you had a thing going with Ramseycat.
I will let you be on top Maggottyboo!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 Top-O-the world Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
(12-02-2011, 12:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: Top-O-the world

There's a fat joke in there somewhere.
Commando Cunt Queen