Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HANGING OUT

Alone 45

How dare you people have a life when I have time to hangout for awhile.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-25-2011, 02:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Alone 45

I'll hang out with you...104Respect-applause

I will get my burlap sack outta the barn and get my rolling machine out. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Yay! My pothead friends are here! Smiley-rolling-joint
quote='Duchess' pid='206413' dateline='1322253727']

Yay! My pothead friends are here! Smiley-rolling-joint

[/quote]

[

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Bwahahaha! *face palm*

Dick, do you want to arrest me?
(11-25-2011, 05:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Dick, do you want to arrest me?

No. He just wants to do the cavity search part.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Holy Moly! That made me picture him wearing a miners light...hands free lighting. Hahaha!

[Image: Mining-Light-KL1-4LM-A--4803.jpg]
(11-25-2011, 05:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Bwahahaha! *face palm*

Tell the truth, you wanted to or did stand up and dance around to the video didn't you?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-25-2011, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Holy Moly! That made me picture him wearing a miners light...hands free lighting. Hahaha!

[Image: Mining-Light-KL1-4LM-A--4803.jpg]

Holy shit, am I going to need a spelunking licences to do the cavity search?
John Adams

(11-25-2011, 05:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Tell the truth, you wanted to or did stand up and dance around to the video didn't you?

I didn't dance but I did mentally bwahaha!

(11-25-2011, 05:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Holy shit, am I going to need a spelunking licences to do the cavity search?

hah It was the first thing that came to mind when I read what Cracker posted, I'm high & it made me laugh when I pictured that on your head...much in the same way I'm laughing right now.

(11-25-2011, 02:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Alone 45

I hear ya. I'm alone too. They say there's one thing worse than being alone and that's "wishing you were".

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
oops. sorry, I didn't mean to be a buzz kill...Blowing-kisses
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(11-25-2011, 08:43 PM)pspence Wrote: oops. sorry, I didn't mean to be a buzz kill...Blowing-kisses

If it is any consolation, I feel you. But not enough to go the smilie route.

(11-25-2011, 08:50 PM)Adub Wrote:
(11-25-2011, 08:43 PM)pspence Wrote: oops. sorry, I didn't mean to be a buzz kill...Blowing-kisses

If it is any consolation, I feel you. But not enough to go the smilie route.

That's a good thing...'cause my smile and kisses were for Duchess.Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(11-26-2011, 06:52 AM)pspence Wrote: That's a good thing...'cause my smile and kisses were for Duchess.Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I wouldn't want to kiss adub either, she's a sourpuss.

Duch, this is one of favorite threads! 113 I love it when someone other than myself, has a buzz. U like blunt woman? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(11-27-2011, 01:21 AM)JsMom Wrote: U like blunt woman? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I've never smoked a blunt. I usually smoke out of a bowl, I have a glass pipe & a stainless steel one I use for everyday indulging and the one pictured I was gifted with and use it on game days. Today is game day. Go Eagles!

[Image: IMG_0921.jpg]