Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Christmas Magic
Or maybe it is Internet Magic.

Boring people are magically interesting.

Shut-ins are magically worldly.

Old people are young again.

Fatties are thin and beautiful.

Rude ass Yankees are suddenly charming and polite. Oh, wait, I went too far. Santa and Comcast can't fix everything that is wrong with you...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
What are you drunk??
Yankees are not rude, just glad to get a job done well in a minimal amount of time you southern slacker.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0162fd1756a2970d-600wi]

It was a book before it was a movie...
[Image: CM_polar_express.jpg]

Unfortunately too many people don't realize that. And yes I am posting about a children's book once again. Just live with it..
[Image: elfonashelf_highres.jpg]

I'm suing these people, they stole my father's Idea and made a book out of it in 2005-

my father was terrorizing me with a damn Elf in the house back in the '70's
Here's what I am doing over the next few weeks, accessorizing. Adding stuff to the house, that is full of christmas cheer and bring the spirit of christmas into the house.
The National Christmas tree~
i attended this every year as a child, all the smaller trees represent each state.

then we'd go downtown to view all the magical animated store windows...remember those? then it was really Christmas!

[Image: article-0-0F04EE5000000578-655_964x546.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0F05022F00000578-42_470x680.jpg]

The 2011 National Christmas Tree lights the sky just south of the White House, as hundreds gather to watch the ceremony

[Image: eatonswindows.jpg]

My friend got the Elf on a Shelf. She has to little girls. She said they are falling all over themselves to be good so the Elf tells Santa they are good and they get more presents. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I can't find my stocking that says, "No Candy Just Cash". Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-02-2011, 11:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I can't find my stocking that says, "No Candy Just Cash". Smiley_emoticons_slash

Santa stole it and stuffed it up some elfs ass.
(12-02-2011, 09:25 AM)ramseycat Wrote: My friend got the Elf on a Shelf. She has to little girls. She said they are falling all over themselves to be good so the Elf tells Santa they are good and they get more presents. LOL

shit. TWO little girls.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
more magic...hahahaha i love this picture

[Image: santababy.jpg]

I have a pair of slippers just like that!
WTH are you people doing to my evil Christmas Magic thread?

What Santa can't do:

Pull sticks out of your ass.

Make you less proud that you read a children's book the entire free world read, too.

Give you an inner mirror that works better than the one Maytee uses for her eyebrows.

Make me like you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-02-2011, 05:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: WTH are you people doing to my evil Christmas Magic thread?

After seeing that ^^^^^ I had to go back & read the thread. It made me laugh. Mockers are all over the place at any given time. I love that no one makes us stay on topic as I find that virtually impossible to do.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
is this better? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: reindeer.jpg]

DeerDeerDeerDeer

Wychwood Ale Hobgoblin
[Image: hobgoblin1.jpg]

[Image: bahbeer.jpg]

[Image: fezzi.gif]