Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracker sucks ass but this doesn't
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Cracker made a joke about eating goat and he dedicates a thread to her. It's like Liz and Richard all over again.
(12-24-2011, 05:02 PM)Smegma Wrote: Cracker made a joke about eating goat and he dedicates a thread to her. It's like Liz and Richard all over again.

Fuck off shit bird, You're a sickening old bitch with fucked up tits in reality and in the real world I wouldn't even give you a second glance.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

And Merry Christmas to you as well!
Maybe because it is Christmas, but that seemed kinda harsh and mean.

White people have to stick together. (hahaha, sorry, I know, peace on Earth and all that...)

And Dick, that sucked. You are too old to pretend you are a trendy rocker who wears a beanie. You are a musician who plays for people in Depends. Same idea, different end. (Okay, it didn't suck, cute boy.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I always tell the truth even when I lie.

Ya I though she was out of line also, thus my reply was geared toward putting a quick end to her bullshit.

I play alot of different Music cracker those old folks are Johnny Cash junkies though.
John Adams

Merry Christmas Dick. Enjoy the veins.

[Image: dec252011.jpg]
(12-25-2011, 01:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I play alot of different Music cracker those old folks are Johnny Cash junkies though.

Me, too.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-25-2011, 01:49 PM)Smegma Wrote: Merry Christmas Dick. Enjoy the veins.

[Image: dec252011.jpg]

As a boob connoisseur (sp?), those are actually above average, and, I'm sure Dick would be VERY happy to have them near his mouth, regardless of what he says.

He'd be ecstatic.

hah
What's the point of hiding the nips? Modesty? LMAO.
Commando Cunt Queen
That was a pretty good video, Dick. I'm back in to what is old is new again...

I think I must have some black blood in my history.

Shake it shake it, baby.
Commando Cunt Queen
Or maybe I'm part Hispanic. Whoa...wipes brow...

Basically, I like 14 year old music. 50
Commando Cunt Queen
I'ma educate you old farts about modern music. Here's another popular one:

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
This is still my favorite song right now:

Commando Cunt Queen
(12-27-2011, 01:08 AM)username Wrote: What's the point of hiding the nips? Modesty? LMAO.

Yeah, I'm real modest.

Photobucket doesn't like nips.

Oooo la la! Pretty hooters!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I agree with the TOS of photobucket in this instance.
John Adams

Huh. I barely remember posting all those videos last night. I think I had a little too much boxing day cheer.
Commando Cunt Queen