Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mean Ol' Cracker part deux
Wahhh, Cracker is being mean again!

No shit.

You need Cracker in your life. Here is why:

If you are pretending to be an online victim, you are fucking retarded. Everyone else will spit useless platitudes your way. Cracker will tell you to shut the computer off if you don't like it. Stupid asses. It is the Internet, you can turn it off and walk away. If we are your only "friends," that is fucking pathetic and there is something wrong with you.

If you are sharing family drama that isn't for amusement purposes, STOP. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you do that? It is Ok every now and then to mention stuff about your real life, but to get into the minutiae of your fucked up existence is beyond crazy. Most of us are middle-aged. We shouldn't have too many problems at this time in our lives unless we CAUSE OUR OWN PROBLEMS. That is a fact of life. If you don't have family and friends you can talk to about it, there is something wrong with you.

If you are stupid, STOP. I am shocked when I find out how old some of you are. Some of you aren't good spellers but have an interesting tone, good stuff to say, and are worth reading. Some of you can spell but have nothing to offer and add no value beyond reality tv-type offerings. How do you get to middle age without turning into an interesting person? Because there is something wrong with you.

I guess I'm lucky because I have people in my life who tell me when I am out of "normal" territory. I am also grown, so I know myself if I do something fucked up or stupid. I am the first one to admit it. Some of you are not so lucky. You spend your time defending your fuckupedness instead of fixing it. You try to manipulate others into being as fucked up as you are.

Cracker is on to you. You need to hear it from someone who doesn't have a vested interest in you and won't blow smoke up your ass. You will die a miserable retard if you don't fix yourself NOW. RIGHT NOW. Some of you are too old to be so jacked up. Take steps. I will guide you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
People that refer to themselves in the third person are quite, quite mad. Avoid them at all cost.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Oh fuck! Failure to quote. Failure to quote.

hah
Oh hey, you forgot to mention people that post photos of body parts. Because I get a sort of vicarious thrill from people that find that offensive.

Please tell me it annoys you.
(12-30-2011, 03:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh fuck! Failure to quote. Failure to quote.

hah

No worries, my posts aren't that funny. I knew what you meant.
(12-30-2011, 03:59 PM)Smegma Wrote: Because I get a sort of vicarious thrill from people that find that offensive.

I know you didn't ask me but...

...I like it when you post your pretty boobs, I've always thought they were lush & beautiful. I like your hooters a lot. Thanks!

(12-30-2011, 04:00 PM)Smegma Wrote: No worries, my posts aren't that funny. I knew what you meant.

I said it more for Cracker. I think she might be a tiny bit bitchy today so I'd rather not hit her radar when I'm in such a nice frame of mind.

( @ )( @ ) Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(12-30-2011, 04:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 04:00 PM)Smegma Wrote: No worries, my posts aren't that funny. I knew what you meant.

I said it more for Cracker. I think she might be a tiny bit bitchy today so I'd rather not hit her radar when I'm in such a nice frame of mind.

Really? That's the perfect time to rag on her.
I find it amusing that she takes out anyone that has anything to say on here but if you look at Cracker's post's almost every single one is full of hate, judgement, and just nastiness for paragraphs on end! For someone who claims to be so together, she sure has a lot of shit to say.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yeah, she's not someone I'd want to spend time with in real life but I guess she's amusing online.

(12-30-2011, 04:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I didn't wake up bitchy.

Cracker's Secret: I used to work with kids. Loved it. I loved them and they loved me. I miss it sometimes.

I stopped working with kids about 10 years or so ago. Here's why: I learned the Great Truth. Everything that is wrong with kids can be traced back to their parents. Sometimes one parent, usually both. People are fucking selfish and can't get over themselves long enough to see what they are doing to their kids. It is in my heart to say something when I see it.

It makes people mad, but I don't fucking care. I am a kid person. I will call you out for harming kids every single time I see it. I know people hate that. I really don't care. They need to hear it.

I haven't had a charmed life, but I love my life now. It isn't perfect, but I am a generally happy person. I get tons of time off from work, decent benefits, and enough money by myself to take care of my smalls (grown or not grown, Cracker makes it better for all of them).

I walked through the fire for a few years and was probably a dumb bitch half the time. Then I saw the error of my ways and grew the fuck up. My friends all have similar stories and similar results, so I know it isn't just me.

Cracker hates dysfunction. Mock dysfunction is great fun, but real dysfunction during middle age is disturbing.

I woke up happy. I usually do.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Sorry, liking children and being an asshole still doesn't make you a wonderful person. You're an asshole that likes children.
The world needs more people like cracker. Straight to the point and blunt!!
Stupid people need to hear the naked truth when they go to far with their real life drama on a Mock forum.

Unfortunately, a select few stupid people will never get this place and the reason it exists no matter how many explanations/drawings you present to them.
(12-30-2011, 04:41 PM)Smegma Wrote: Sorry, liking children and being an asshole still doesn't make you a wonderful person. You're an asshole that likes children.

Agreed.

I am staring to wonder if Cracker isn't MF in disguise. Her remarks remind me of MF.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-30-2011, 04:47 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I am staring to wonder if Cracker isn't MF in disguise.

That would certainly explain why I want to ravish her whenever I see her.

(12-30-2011, 04:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 04:47 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I am staring to wonder if Cracker isn't MF in disguise.

That would certainly explain why I want to ravish her whenever I see her.

yeah but you'd probably fuck Captain Kangaroo.
Er... not that that's a bad thing.

LOL
(12-30-2011, 05:05 PM)Smegma Wrote: yeah but you'd probably fuck Captain Kangaroo.

Nope, too chunky, too old, not attractive, no sex appeal, probably a crushing dullard and I think he might be dead.