Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitzer
You know who you are.

I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to hear anymore of your stupid shit, I don't have time to explain any of your retardedness to you.

It wouldn't do any good anyway.

Leave me the fuck alone, don't post to me don't expect a reply,don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-12-2012, 11:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You know who you are.

Me? Hahaha! Smiley_emoticons_bussi

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-12-2012, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 11:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You know who you are.

Me? Hahaha! Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Do you consider yourself to be a bitzer?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I don't know what one is & I don't care enough to find out, I just wanted to fuck around with you. *shrugs*
In psychiatry, the term neologism is used to describe the use of words that have meaning only to the person who uses them, independent of their common meaning. This is considered normal in children, but a symptom of thought disorder (indicative of a psychotic mental illness, such as schizophrenia) in adults. People with autism also may create neologisms. Additionally, use of neologisms may be related to aphasia acquired after brain damage resulting from a stroke or head injury.
113 explains it all, huh?
(01-12-2012, 12:03 PM)Smegma Wrote: In psychiatry, the term neologism is used to describe the use of words that have meaning only to the person who uses them, independent of their common meaning. This is considered normal in children, but a symptom of thought disorder (indicative of a psychotic mental illness, such as schizophrenia) in adults. People with autism also may create neologisms. Additionally, use of neologisms may be related to aphasia acquired after brain damage resulting from a stroke or head injury.

And ignorant people will always be ignorant.

The word is of common useage to the one it was posted to.
John Adams

Urban dictionary:

Bitzer

Slang term for a bitch...

Dick sounds like the bitch though. I pictured him stomping his feet, pouting and flipping his hair while typing that. Dick's Thursday hissy fit.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-12-2012, 12:16 PM)username Wrote: Urban dictionary:

Bitzer

Slang term for a bitch...

Dick sounds like the bitch though. I pictured him stomping his feet, pouting and flipping his hair while typing that. Dick's Thursday hissy fit.

I want a picture of your lips moving while you type.

While you're correct about the urban dictionary shit, the word also has other uses in other places.
John Adams

That man has more fits than my 8 yr old...For Fuck Sake!
(01-12-2012, 12:18 PM)JsMom Wrote: That man has more fits than my 8 yr old...For Fuck Sake!

So your 8 year old has fits, you should keep some things to yourself.

John Adams

(01-12-2012, 12:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 12:18 PM)JsMom Wrote: That man has more fits than my 8 yr old...For Fuck Sake!

Truth hurts, huh?
(01-12-2012, 12:28 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 12:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Truth hurts, huh?

It's be kind to retard day so I won't tell you the truth.

John Adams

hah I'll try to be nice but I doubt it...PMS might take over!

Oh God. *face palm*
Blowing-kisses
Dick, you start a thread telling someone not to post to you, not to reply, don't look at you, don't do this or that. How ridiculous can you be?? If someone here is annoying you, ignore them. You don't have to respond to them you know. You are worse than a 50 year old housewife that bitches to the neighbors about her other neighbors over nothing.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-12-2012, 01:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Dick, you start a thread telling someone not to post to you, not to reply, don't look at you, don't do this or that. How ridiculous can you be?? If someone here is annoying you, ignore them. You don't have to respond to them you know. You are worse than a 50 year old housewife that bitches to the neighbors about her other neighbors over nothing.

I started the thread , by definition I wasn't responding to anyone.

no wonder you're so easy.
John Adams

Yes you are responding to someone. You started this thread IN RESPONSE to what someone here says to you or about you.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-12-2012, 01:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yes you are responding to someone. You started this thread IN RESPONSE to what someone here says to you or about you.

Or not.

Maybe I started a thread because that's what forums are for?
John Adams