Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting story..mysterious tics
This is happening in a small town near where I grew up...Leroy, NY (home of the JELL-O Museum). A bunch of girls (and one or two boys) having Tourette's like tics and vocalizations. It has made national news. They are now looing into a connection between them and a CSX train derailment 41 years ago, about 4 miles from where the high school is, some chemicals were spilled.
I find it interesting that except for one or two exceptions, it is all girls being affected.
Erin Brockovich sent in some people to take soil samples but school officials would not let them onto school grounds.
Here is a link from CNN with a video.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/03/us/new-yor...?hpt=hp_t3
i really think this is an example of the same mass hysteria that swept Salem Mass. when all those young girls accused people of being witches.

[Image: draft_lens6617922module60279832photo_125...rials.jpeg]

There's a Jello museum?
(02-04-2012, 08:37 PM)Smegma Wrote: There's a Jello museum?

Yep---it is mage of Jello. Wiggles ang jiggles. Actually, the crap was first manufactured there.

LC..I have to agree...they are calling it some sort of stress induced hysteria. Kind of reminds ME of back a hundred or more years back when women got "the vapors".
Women still get the vapors but they won't admit it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

the "vapors" had to do with women being very sensitive delicate creatures who fainted or swooned often.

hahahahahahahaha

[Image: fainting_woman.jpg]